Pest control

Yellow Pages 
She waited until she was safely back home to send the text, not wanting to give herself any more time in the light. It was shortly before noon time, and she did not entirely expect an immediate response, but it would be nice.

If I had a clear video of practically the entire process of a shifter shifting, what would you like me to do with it?
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She would receive a response some seven hours later.

Share it somewhere, I suppose? I don't know if these things still make the local news.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How vibrant of a response! She huffed.

You have a better pulse on these things than I do.
I'll send it to your email.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He typed out a simple response, "send it to Safiya."

But then he deleted it, because he wasn't entirely sure how much she could be trusted on matters of shifters. If only Dax was still around, or perhaps even Aiden.

What if you emailed it to a television station instead of me?
Beauregard

Did television stations have emails?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's already sent.
Raziyya

It was not, but by the time he checked his email, it likely would be.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beauregard groaned.

I cannot check my email before the sun sets. I have never done it and assume it is impossible. You will have to tell me about the video via text message while I wait.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At least there was interest now!

We were in a cafe in Cordova. Others were around and saw as well.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That is not a very interesting story.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is true.
She was rude, unnecessarily, so I made her believe she was going insane. Voices in her head, you know. It was enough to convince her to shift in front of all present.
Raziyya

After all, Raziyya had only offered pleasant advice.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Of course this was some harassment on Raziyya's part. He wondered which shifter in the world first upset her.

That is a more interesting story. I will attempt to do something with this video at the proper hour.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Exciting!
Raziyya

Exclamation!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He hardly needed mockery.

Beauregard decided he was likely to forget to check for the video. Perhaps he would look for it in a few days.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh