Is It Three That's A Crowd?

Two Moons National Park 
Rowan made sure that he texted Erik the details on where to meet and that another leopard was going to be with them. He didn't give him any details because Milla was a big girl who could introduce herself. He was still trying to figure out where they stood. The leopard was all for jumping back into their relationship, but the human was hesitant. Of course he still loved her, and he might have told her that this morning at breakfast when the beast within pushed him to. But he felt it in his heart that it was right.

But that didn't mean that it should happen. Being close to her was nice though. He parked his truck at the end of forgotten path and unbuckled, turning toward Milla with a small smile on his face. "I'm actually excited for this. It's been a while since I ran with anyone," he admitted, opening his door and getting out. It wasn't quite dark yet, the sun making its way toward the horizon with each passing minute. Soon, within the hour it would be dark. But that would be enough time for them to find a secluded spot where humans wouldn't be able to find him. "He should be here any minute. I'd think."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She had been restless for the last couple of days and on the day of the full moon, Milla had stayed inside. Restlessly walking around, waiting for the day to pass. The feline was eager to come out and Milla was certain that Rowan had noticed it. Even something as simple as sitting down for breakfast had been difficult in its own way, although it had been pleasant to sit down with him. It was Rowan, after all.

During the ride over to their rendezvous spot, Milla found the restlessness creeping up on her all the more. She was eager, she wanted out. The beast had been stirring and laying just beneath the surface, waiting for her time to come out and play. And it was her, who was looking at Rowan as they stopped the car. Turning to face him as he spoke, the human smiling at his words, but her eyes were a deep amber. "Me too. I hope he'll be here soon."

Following, Milla stepped out of the car and looked around. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, she took a deep breath and attempted to soothe the beast. They needed to get to their destination before she could let the feline roam free, as she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. "She's restless, Rowan. You sure we're not early? Or late?"
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Erik had gotten information and had everything planned. It’d been a while since he’d had to plan with someone else for shifting. Usually, he stayed near the grounds, in control of his beast enough it wasn’t really a problem. If anything, Erik was a security system more effective than police in those instances.

Following the gps to the coordinates listed, road eventually gave way to gravel. There was a parked car up ahead and two figures, leopards. His own bolted up to a stand and urged them to hurry up as it loudly yowled, fur floofed up in excitement. Parking with a crunching of rocks nearby, he’d drop his phone and wallet into the car’s console before shifting to get out.

Closing the door behind him with a dull thud, Erik lifted a hand up as he walked up to Rowan’s now familiar form and someone completely new. ”Lovely to see you both.”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rowan smiled up into amber eyes, his own beast coming to meet with her own. He helped her get out, the tips of his rough fingers grazing down her arm before closing the door. "He'll be here," he said, his voice low but knowing she would hear it just fine.

It wasn't long after that when he heard the distant sounds of tires on gravel. "I think he's coming now," he said. turning to look down the road. It could have been anyone, but Rowan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw through the window that it was Erik. He waited until he got out, offering his hand to the other leopard before taking a step back to introduce Milla.

"Erik this is Carmilla, Milla, this is Erik," he said, wanting to keep the introductions brief. He knew the moon would force them all to change eventually, but Milla lacked in control compared to the both of them, Erik would easily be able to see that given her amber eyes and her beast's obvious restlessness. Rowan felt that beneath his own skin, urging him on. "Shall was find somewhere to change?"
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His words were reassuring and the brief touch helped, even if only for a moment. And he was right. It didn't take long before another car appeared in the distance, Milla's attention shifting towards it. Her leopard's curiosity piqued at the realisation of a third leopard, the excitement growing all the more. Soon, be patient. Milla kept close to Rowan until the car came to a stop and an Asian man stepped out of the vehicle.

The female stayed behind at first, watching the man, Erik, carefully. It was the human in her, and it was the beast that urged her closer as Rowan made the introductions. A smile touched her lips and she offered Erik her hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Erik." Once introductions had been made, her attention shifted towards Rowan and she nodded. "Yes, please .. I don't think I can hold her for much longer." Even less now as she recognised the possibility of making a new leopard friend.

Milla then decided to take the lead and she began to move, heading towards the trees and wanting to get out of sight from any outsiders. "Are you boys coming?" Milla called out over her shoulder, turning around and walking backwards, offering a smile to the both males.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looking down at the hand, Erik offered a smile and took it giving Fluffy ample opportunity to offer sniffs in greeting. Letting go, Rowan was quick to introduce their company, Milla. Taking her hand as well, he nodded, his beast coming forward again, an excited tick to its long tail. ”You as well.”

As for finding somewhere to change, the use of the words in that way had a huff escaping him some. Milla seemed to chomping at the bit for it and he huffed in amusement. Off she stomped and he gave a look to Rowan as she called back to them. ”Guess we best be off.” With that, he’d pick his way through the growth to head further into the trees after her.

Rock and grass rustled under foot as they went and there was a thoughtful expression on his face while he occasionally looked down to be sure of where he was planting feet. ”How long have you two known each other?” As friends or romantically or perhaps just acquaintances. Either, either, or, he was interested to see the connections and how they were made.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rowan shook his head at Milla’s Consistent need to boss him around. He completely understood and part of him liked it. The other pet wanted to be a child and pick her up only to throw her into the forest. In a cute way. Heh.

"I guess so," he mused, taking up the rear and making sure no were around them. The full moon would Peak soon and it was better they be prepared for the shift than caught off guard. "We met a couple of years ago, in 2017. We actually dated for a while and I accidentally turned her. We’ve been.... friends... ever since," he ended awkwardly.

They were friends and they were something more, but Rowan was still hesitant, still waiting to see if either of them would run away. It always seemed that way. One got a little too close then something happened. He couldn’t deny the fact that he loved her. His beast recognized her as his, but the human in him was hesitant. He hoped Milla wouldn’t take it the wrong way. He still told her he loved her and that he needed time.

"I’m shocked she didn’t try to kill me afterward to be honest," he joked lightly.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The female leopard continued to walk before them, taking the lead as she headed deeper into the woods. Her beast was stirring, listening in on the sounds around them. Catching the vague sounds of other animals, the humans' foot steps.. Their scents. Milla was ready to give in, although aware that she could do well in holding on for a little while longer. So she tried to find something to focus on, something to hold onto as they found their way.

So she listened to them.

Carmilla kept her gaze ahead, but she caught the sound of their voices. The words being said between the two males and as Rowan spoke of them, she felt her leopard moving. Inhaling deeply as she pushed the hurt away, telling her feline to stay down. Making promises of release soon enough. It didn't take long before they got to a small forest meadow of sorts. "What do you guys think about this? Good enough?" Turning around to face them, but avoiding to look at Rowan and directing her words more towards Erik than her friend.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2017 was pretty precise, but the reasoning for why the year was remembered was quickly explained. They had dated… and he’d turned her. That was enough for him to look back at Rowan. No doubt that had ruined the relationship based on how he summed it up like that. It was the thought that he was surprised she hadn’t killed him that had him huffing some. He looked towards Milla wondering if she’d chime in, but found there was nothing there. Back to Rowan, he nodded. ”That sounds unpleasant all the same. I’m glad you stuck around.”

Stepping over a winding small gorge made by rainwater, he looked at a tree nearby. ”The turn is usually not welcomed by most. My best friend in college turned me and it was shaky for a while.” But, here Rowan and Milla were together despite it all. Rowan was doing good by being a sire that stayed and helped where possible.

Eventually, the treeline gave way to a clearing with a small stream and grass that waved in the moonlight. He smiled at the gaze on him and gave it a look. ”Yes, I think this is perfect. You’ve got a good eye.”

Dropping his bag by a trunk of a tree, the snow leopard paced in its confines ready to get out. For now, he’d wait to see where the two others went to then plan where to go.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rowan’s jaw clenched as Milla stayed ahead of them. He was careful to watch where he stepped so he didn’t face-plant and eat dirt. Despite knowing Milla could hear, he still went on with the conversation, willing to welcome the consequences of her word choose behind closed doors.

She’d probably try and beat the shit out of then.

"Even after A few years it’s still rough to be honest. I’m sure she’s just waiting for the right moment," he chuckled, stepping past Erik and further into the clearing. He was right. It looked good. Plenty of space for them to run and clim... hunt and fight if that’s what Milla needed. Her beast’s frustration making his own restless.

"Perfect. I’ll see you all in a few minutes." He walked off, straight ahead and just past the brush, his shirt coming off on the way. Rowan wasn’t shy, having been at this more than ten years. He threw his shirt against the hook of a tree, shoes and socks next, then the boxers and jeans both off at once.

It didn’t take him long after that for the shift to take over his body. It was painful and quick, but willing his boys to relax as much as possible. It wasn’t long before he was walking out into the clearing, taking the time to stretch his legs and back on the way. Milla would still be changing... but Erik.. that might be a different story.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Milla knew that she was probably acting a bit childish, letting his words get to her. In turn causing her to openly.. pretty much ignore her sire, as she directed her attention and question to Erik. The other male in their little group. His approval had her offering him a dazzling smile, "well then," was all she said before stepping towards a larger rock, where she'd stash her clothes until later.

The femme wasn't shy, never had been, and had no issues with stripping down in front of the two males. The burn mark on her shoulder-blade showing briefly, as she pulled her sweater over her head, before her hair fell back into place and hid it once more. Keeping it covered was the least of her concerns now and each item she removed, she folded neatly and stocked them on a pile.

Shifting was painful, she heard her bones break and shifting, relocating. Biting down, the human struggled to keep quiet as the feline took over and in a few minutes, the pain was gone and a clouded leopard had appeared. Stretching her full form and letting out yawn before looking around them. Noticing the two males, she flicked her tail and took a leap, jumping up into a tree. Waiting for the men to take the lead, recognising her own disadvantage in her lack of strength.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh