Bear in mind

Yellow Pages 
following this

Yikes. This was going to be. Not fun.

Hey Ayane, let me know when youre free to talk real quick

What a way to inspire dread, Cliff! But he didn't want to just dump a shit ton of words on her.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There was confusion.

I can talk
Ayane

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, cool. So.

Alex text me with some screenshots from a coyote of hers
*said screenshots here*

I figured it had to be you since he's strong as everyone else in the group, and he described someone less than that. Did you shift outside of the Sanctuary yesterday?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ummmm?? Wow??? Ayane felt so bad.

I'm so sorry she must have wandered way out there
Are we all in trouble now??
Ayane

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You don’t have to be sorry, we’re not in trouble

you’re allowed to shift anywhere you want to in Red Rock. We talked about it and I wanted to suggest not shifting alone outside of the sanctuary until you can remember your shifts

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So.

Ayane hadn't been able to do that ever. She'd been a bear for like, ten and a half years now, and it just wasn't happening.

But anyway.

Okay I'll do that i'm reall sorry again
Ayane

Never shifting out of sanctuary again... as long as she didn't get jumped by the bear into one to start with. Maybe she should just give up working in Ravenswood or something.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No worries, I don't like to limit you but I do want you to be safe. How have you been doing by the way? Havent seen you since in a hot minute

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Since in a hot minute.

I've been pretty good

She had been around, if quiet. Especially for full moons and stuff. Of which there had been one. But she couldn't blame her bear for doing whatever she did alone while Ayane was blacked out. The sanctuary was big enough for that, maybe. It was nice to be close but not too close.

you?
Ayane

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ayane wasn't much of a talker, really ever. But he knew it was for the best to try and get her to do more of it.

good, busy as per usual. has work been busy? holidays soon are probably something youre dreading

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Honestly it mostly felt like he was checking in because of this incident so it was kind of embarrassing!

oh no holidays are good it's good money
I could bring you reindeer
Ayane

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wait, really?

He almost didn't believe her, because his knee jerk reaction was 'reindeer don't exist', but that was wrong, Clifford.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah!!
Ayane

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Holy shit?? The bear was super interested in this.

I mean I wont say no to that. Do you guys do like all kinds of different 'exotic' meat ?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yup!
people do special requests all the time
Ayane

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dude, neat. He was pretty sure he'd eaten all those specialty requests the time he'd shifted inside there haha :).

You should let me buy like a pound of the weirdest thing you've ever had requested. Full price, since I'm sure the bear ate a fortune's worth

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Again this continued to feel embarrassing! Ayane would like to go hiding now!

haha sure
Ayane

But ending a conversation had never been her strength.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sweet i'll try and swing by there at some point soon

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh