Up Top

Yellow Pages 
6_drink_champagne_bottle 6_drink_champagne_glass 5_weather_lightning 9_symbol_rainbow 2_hand_thumbs_up
Simba

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a series of emojis to receive while in the middle of showering. Yes she had her phone in the shower sue her. Still, she almost fucking dropped her phone when she realized who the emojis were from.

Wait- WAIT.

UH WAIT

WAIT WAS. HE. DID HE.

WAIT LIKE 2_hand_point_right 2_hand_ok 6_food_aubergine 9_symbol_water_drops

OR LIKE DID YOU JUST TALK ABOUT IT SIMBA EXPLAIN

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sokol was still enough of a juvenile to laugh at the hand emojis; he might have sent them himself if he wasn't too busy feeling like he was high on laughing gas. Also, at this moment, he felt a level of gratitude that might actually be unprecedented.

Thank you 3_person_message1
Simba

Though, being grateful didn't mean he couldn't torment his vampire friend.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AHHHH WHAT DID THAT EMOJI EVEN MEAN!!!!

AHHHH.

She was swelling with an overwhelming amount of of just- she didn’t know. Gay Mom Pride. If that made sense. Weirdly maternal but also it just made perfect sense because this was her boy, and he’d been so upset and stressing over allowing himself to feel things but, he did it, he got laid!. By someone he obviously, like, really fucking cared about.

Crying happy tears in the shower was a first.

I’m so proud Simba for real ohnmy god. You guys talked about it andh everything ??? and like how was it ahhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Safi could cry. Sokol was just giggling at how excited she seemed to be for him. And as much as he did kind of want to talk about this with the one person who was allowed to know about it...wasn't it more important to drive her a little crazy in revenge for the whole gay book thing?

He left that shit on read for a few hours, just to see what happened.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, this actually almost killed her. Could vampires die from being ignored? Maybe that was just a Safi thing. She wished she knew where the fuck he lived, because she sure as hell would be flinging herself against his window right now.

Instead.

sochol
sochol
sochol
sochol

And so on, and so forth. He misspelled her name, so she didn't really care if that was right.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, he had told her how his name was spelled and still she was doing this to him :'(. Except really he was just delighted at the chance to torture her.

What
Simba

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tell me >:[

Wait, she wanted to hug him.

In person, lets meet somewhere when youre free

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aggravating people might actually be his highest calling in life. He would surely be a complete disaster if it weren't for Safi's intervention, and yet the opportunity was just too good to let go of so easily.

I'm actually pretty busy this month
Simba

That was probably as much as he could get away with. He retrieved an apple out of the fridge and bit into it as he considered a follow-up.

Larkspur this weekend?
Simba

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, with kissing boys.

Oh, but here he was, making time for her.

Perfect 1_face_heart_eyes

where to? can you go to the zoo?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gross, Safi, it was just one boy. One really old boy!

I haven't tried, animals are frightened of me
Simba

But it wasn't a no. They could make an attempt.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well lets try, maybe the distance helps

meet me there at 7 on saturday :3

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e72d4880d96e0a7654...=giphy.gif]
Simba

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh