Big dumb cat stuff

Yellow Pages 
You got room for a fat jaguar and two fish?
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He almost hadn't expected this to come true, if he was being really honest.

Oh man, I'm not so sure about the fish, but maybe we can squeeze them in.
Wallace

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They're pretty chill and don't party too much.

He hadn't meant to send a period at the end of that but all of this suddenly felt real fucking grown up and serious.

I could probably be in early next week if that's not too soon
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe it was a little pathetic, but it would be nice to have someone else in the house. This place was far too large for a single man, no matter how tall.

Not too soon at all! You just let me know what day or whatever so I can be sure I'm here instead of at Thyme when you show up? Do you even have the address?
Wallace

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

420 Mansion Avenue
Bear Stank, CO?
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, damn, so close! How did you know?
-actual address here-
Not too much blazing going on here, but there's good food in the fridge if you're still into that.
Wallace

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay.

This was real. This was happening. Abraham wiped sweaty palms on the knees of his jeans.

I'm probably more into food than basically anything else in life anymore
is showing up Tuesday around 8pm alright?
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's perfect. Bring whatever you need, there's plenty of space. I won't even make you share a bed with me.
Wallace

He knew this wasn't a small thing, Abraham coming back after everything that he had and had not heard, but really all he could feel right now was a happy sort of anticipation.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Because you'd rather share a couch, I get it
But really uhhhh thank you
everything's still pretty fucking weird but we can talk in person
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A whole lot of bullshit had change over the last couple of years. Even between them. But not everything. Not the things that really mattered a lot, Wallace felt.

Yeah, sounds good. It'll be great to see you, so don't sweat it.
Wallace

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You're a good dude. See you Tuesday
Abraham

Of course, the person he would be at least temporarily living with was the easiest to tell out of everyone here. He supposed that was a good sign for his living arrangements, at least.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh