Bambi

Yellow Pages 
 She looked at the slab of meat in the paper wrapping spread out on the chopping board. That was... that was a lot of venison. Her neighbor had gone hunting recently and had bagged two deer. He was kind enough, knowing her profession, to offer some up for some cash. Never one to miss out on good meat and a good deal, she bit, and now she had a big ol' loin to prepare. Knowing the work schedule off by heart, she knew that most of her culinary friends were working that night, so who did that le- OH! That could be good, yes, yes, good idea.

Hey! It's Nadia from the quarry! You busy tonight?
N. Vaughn
Sorry- context, I've got some deer and am making dinner, figure good food is best when shared!
N. Vaughn

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Orri had been doing his usual everyday routine. Setting aside design ideas to send to Chantelle, finishing up any last minute projects, and cutting up fabric for the next. He was on the floor of his cozy cabin with some satin in hand and sissors in the other thinking about what to make for dinner when his phone rang out with Den vilda, the song he set for any foxes.

Happily he would lower the sissors and lean over to see who it was, expecting it to be one of his father's friends doing the usual check up. So he was pleasently surprised when he didn't immediatly recognize the name.

Nadia! the cute black fox.

Deer meat? That sounds amazing! I would love to come over for dinner. Could you send me your address?
Orri

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He responded much sooner than she'd expected! She'd just finished sealing the meat in a vaccum freezer bag for a quick marinade and sous vide to maintain moisture while cooking when her notification tone went off (embarrassingly her son had set it to the Kim Possible ringtone, but she'd never change it, unless he decided on something different). Popping it into the pot she had with the sous vide already set up, she washed her hands then read the text.

Fantastic! It'll probably be just over an hour to cook from this point, the address is ####, feel free to bring any beverages you'd like- I don't have much selection other than water and cranberry juice here. Do you have any dietary restrictions?
N. Vaughn

Who knows? Perhaps he didn't eat dairy or something, or had a sensitivity to garlic?

Oh! I have enough grub here to feed a small army, so if you have any other.. uh, foxes that you'd like to invite, they are more than welcome to come- I do have a seven year old son, so I just don't want things getting to rowdy.
N. Vaughn

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

With a few deft clicks of fingers he searched up the address. It was in Cordova so it would take a good half hour to even get there. And he was never one to say no to helping out when it came to cooking anyways.

I'll see what I have drink wise. I think I have wine somewhere that my papa sent me. Although is it against the laws here? And I eat about everything! I can bring over some bread too, I made it a couple days so it's not the freshest but it's still good.
Orri

Oh she had a child!! He remembered that now.

Oh! I love kids. Sadly I don't know any other foxes so it will be just met but I promise to help you make a dent in the deer.
Orri

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Homemade bread?! Wow, that sounds amazing. Bring the wine, so long as no cop comes knocking, I don't care, it's not like it'll hit us anyway.
N. Vaughn

She smiled as she read his texts, looking over her shoulder to where her son was peeling parsnips as carefully as his little clumsy hands could manage.

Sounds good, Buzz 304 when you get here and I'll let you up! If you're driving there's three hour street parking in the alley behind the complex
N. Vaughn

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay bread and wine. He got to his feet and began rummaging in his cupboards for the bread when the next message went off.

Will do! I don't drive, I never learned how it didn't really seem all that important in paris. But I'll take an uber over.
Orri

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh