Dragonborn

Yellow Pages 
The evening following "Hatchling."
@Beau

Good evening Beauregard. I'd like to inform you that I turned a young woman yesterday. She would like to meet you, and see about joining Eventide.
Greta

She would keep it simple, leaving room for the man to respond with whatever questions or concerns he might have.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He double checked the sender after reading the message. Unexpected!

Oh my! Certainly we can arrange that. Is there anything I should know before meeting her?
Beauregard

Turning circumstances were often a tad... complex, and it was important to know in advance if, for example, someone had supposedly died from a cat allergy.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes. She is a pyrokinetic. I attempted to suggest her against using it on any clutch members, but it failed. I may attempt it next time I see her, or I can save you the honor if you please. Otherwise, she is very amicable and thoughtful. I don't think it's the sort of thing she would do on purpose, but I'd rather not risk it.
Greta

Would any of them, really.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A pyrotechnic! How exciting. Hopefully this one wasn't also a rapist.

I can certainly attempt my best suggestions. What were the circumstances of her turning?
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She'd been stabbed by someone when I found her, and she asked me to save her. I explained to her that my blood may result in her turning, and she accepted it.

Greta still thought it had turned out for the best. Evelina could be a powerful ally.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rather favorable as far as turnings go. I am happy to meet her any time. Let me know and we can arrange a planetarium visit.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wonderful. I'll get back with you about her schedule. Talk to you soon.
Greta

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh