Jessie's Girl

Sk8 City 
Outfit hair is up too

Natasha wasn't a huge skater by any means, but when she had heard that the skating ring would be throwing an adults only eighties party, there was little she could do to stop herself from participating. Scrounging to the bottom of her closet, Natasha managed to create a sort of look that wasn't a complete bust before dragging her happy ass down to the ring.

Upon arriving, she would be far from disappointed, classic eighties music sounding loudly over the speakers, an open bar off towards the side of the very large ring, and lights that flashed different colors across the whole establishment. It was a total fucking set, and Natasha found herself thoroughly enjoying the atmosphere, ordering herself a Mojito before making her way onto the ring.

It was surprisingly easy to find her rhythm with the skates, and soon enough she'd find herself spinning and twirling with the rest of the crowd, burning through two more Mojitos before she noticed a familiar vampiric scent in the air. It didn't take her too long to make out where the smell was coming from, spotting a man among the crowd, whom she immediately made her way towards. "Hey, wanna skate?' She asked, holding a hand out as if she were asking some shy girl to dance with her.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The roller skating rink was always a fun spot to hang out when he had some free time and a Friday night was perfect. An added bonus this go round was the fact it was a themed night which had drawn Tikanni’s interest enough to make sure he was there tonight. Something about dressing up with a bunch of other people was always fun and who didn’t like the classics blasting over a roller rink while it glowed and twirled with bright colors?

Tikanni had fit right in as he danced through tunes while sliding on his skates, a notable grin hard to escape. Eventually, he’d settle on a bench and watch, content for now. There was a lot to look at and he could sit back and enjoy it all quite happily. A sudden smell besides just people’s sweat, food, and plastic had him looking up and over, landing on an approaching girl. It was familiar to the kind of the one he’d fed food to downtown! A bear shifter, right?

Surprisingly, she didn’t break stride and continued to walk right up to him, asking a question. The words were caught easily enough around the booms of base and the murmur of the crowd. Curiosity and confusion would pass his face, taking the reached out hand as a toothy grin settled. ””Absopositutley!” Getting to slidey feet, he’d let her lead the way.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a lovely answer she received, the man taking her hand easily enough that she couldn't really see him as a threat of any kind. Grin widening, Natasha would move to skate with the rest of the crowd, keeping her voice low enough so that human ears might not pick up their conversation over the boom of notes on the intercom. "I'm Natasha by the way." She'd call, knowing that names were very important when it came to meeting new people. She also didn't really know why she had called him out to skate with her, other than the fact that he was a supernatural being like her.

A dead one though.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Heading off the carpet and onto the concrete, Tikanni was reminded lightly of his running into of Minerva here. But where she’d been highly hesitant, the shifter seemed so much more sure of herself and the grin from her was easily contagious.

Natasha! As easy as it could be to equally share his real name with her, considering he liked bears from what he’d known of them, Tikanni would still practice caution here. Better to stay the try and trued path to make sure you were safe, after all. ”I’m Will,” he responded loud enough that hopefully she could hear over the music. ”Haven’t seen you before, do you come here often?” Maybe, he’d just been missing her by minutes or hours or the whole day versus night thing.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Will, what a lovely name!

She couldn't help but wonder if he was from the same age as William the fifth or something. It was totally possible, given he was a freaking vampire after all! Chuckling with a shake of her head at the question, Natasha would hold up a single hand. "Nope, first time actually." She'd answer, before adding quickly. "But I used to ice skate all the time in London!' So she wasn't a complete newb okay!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Only the first time ever being here?! That was curious and he sincerely hoped she ended up liking it. That revelation ended with the one of the fact she used to ice skate in London of all places. Brows going up in surprise, he breathed a wow.

Leaning some in his skates to continue the trend to go in a circle with everyone else, Tikanni was already thinking pressing questions now. Ice skating always seemed fun, but definitely not that safe. This was the preferable option, definitely, as it had less chances of falling through the ice. ”Is it kinda the same?”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Oh most definitely." She assured, stomping a single skate for emphasis. "Just less cold, and bit more traction under foot." She didn't doubt that if someone could roller skate then they could most definitely ice skate as well.

She'd flash an impish grin towards Will then, bumping her fist to his shoulder. "I imagine you'll have plenty of time to practice if you take up the hobby." Years upon years actually.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It sounded like ice skating was something he could figure out if that was all the case. But, it was on ice and that was kind of a hard stop, but that was okay, he could appreciate people who would do it!

The grin looked pretty mischievous, a precursor the hit to his arm to enunciate a point. Free hand coming up to rub at the spot, he sent over a lopsided grin. "Sorta, kinda." Maybe, probably not.

A kid zoomed right in front and he had to pause in talking to focus on slowing down and moving some to the side before sliding back up again. Swinging their hands that made his skin prickle a bit that he quickly getting used to, Tikanni continued on. "You're the first, uh, to not be freaked." Lifting those hands up a bit for emphasis, he was trying to figure it out. Even that tiger lady had been kind of stand-offish.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natashas lips would purse at the response, brows knitting in thought. What did he mean, sorta, she imagined that if she were immortal, that she'd be picking up on every little hobby that she could. Keep her mind occupied so that she never got bored with life. She wouldn't pry though, no matter how much she wanted to, it wasn't polite.

"What do you mean kinda? You're immortal, right?"

Shit.

Cursing herself in her mind, Natasha would continue on to the next statement. "Do I have a reason to be freaked out? We're both supernatural."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tikanni’s brows would scrunch at the questions vaulted his way, feeling a fluttering of apprehension in his chest usually accompanied when it came with strangers or for instance when Marybeth had begun to pry into history.

A nervous laugh would escape, firmly shaking his head no, looking at her face. ”No, you don’t.” He couldn’t say that for all vampires, but Tikanni wasn’t one to go out of his way to be hostile to someone who had so far been really nice. ”I’m chillax, really. Do I need to be freaked out?”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There wouldn't really be an answer for the first question, but Natasha supposed that was for the best. If this guy had some sort of issues, then she doubted that he would want to spill it to some stranger he'd just met... Especially a bear stranger.

At his comment, Natasha would give a hard shake of her head. "Nope not unless you're scared of bears." She paused before adding. "Or a English accent" Turning to Will, she'd offer the best puppy eyes she could muster. "Neither of those things frighten you right?" A playful pout at her lips.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He'd let out a laugh at the pout, shaking his head. "I like the accent," Tikanni admitted, always finding it a fun thing to listen to, how the words twisted and lilted.

"And I think bears are pretty rad. You get so HUGE." How in the world that was achieved still confounded him.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If that didn't get Natasha grinning, she didn't know what would. She rather liked this Will guy, and it wasn't just because he liked both her accent and her bear. He was friendly, and if there was one thing Natasha appreciated in people, it was friendliness. "Good, then I think we will get along perfectly." She chirped, clapping her hands together.

"Now, I don't know if this is rude to ask, but." She'd lean closer to his ear then. "How long have you been dead?" She was just so freaking curious!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Had he just made a friend? A beary good friend? Eyes alighting with a smile at the display and words.

As she leaned closer, props to her for achieving that while they skated without going wobbly, the hair on the back of his neck prickeled, but Tikanni would ignore it. Instead, he focused on the words and let out a loud ha. ”Ninty-four years,” he recounted after a brief pause, eyes floating over to a turning skater some feet away while he made sure the math was right. ”Almost a century.”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natasha would have to do a double take when the number was rattled off, doubting that she would ever get used to the age of these young looking vampires. "That's quite an age." She giggled eventually, shifting over towards the wall as an overly drunk woman wobbled her way past them. "Things must of changed a ton since you were actually a teen." Shit, a ton had changed since she was a kid even.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Her double take had him letting out airy laughs.

"Yeah! Wars, technology like hayburners to electric cars, the internet, lingo, people, all can kinda feel like a bad bender if you mash it together in one jar I s'pose. You can expect to never have a dull moment."

Just for kicks though. "How old are you?"
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

God Natasha could only imagine. She wasn't even exactly sure she knew what a hayburner even was! Shaking her head in silent shock, Natasha would allow her hand to brush against the wall as they continued to skate.

"Only a wee bab when compared to you." She chuckled. "A mere twenty three years of life for me." She felt all extra young now, which was nice when you were like forty, but at twenty three was not the best feeling.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A wee bab had him grinning at the usage of it. Twenty-three years was still really great though, but very young in retrospect and in comparison to him. "Ah! Twenties are a rough, but fun time." Did that mean her bear was twenty or was it aged in bear years????? So many questions and he wasn't entire sure if they were rude or not.

"I was wanting to be a musher then."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natasha was certainly enjoying her twenties, she had always assumed the real hard stuff came when you hit late thirties to forties. Most people tended to go through their mid life crisis things during that period right? Natasha would nod her head all the same. "Very fun." She agreed, waving a hand around the ring. "I don't think this would be much fun if I was too busy worrying about an aching back." She giggled.

"When you say mushing." She continued, tilting her head slightly. "You mean the thing with dogs?" She really hoped she wasn't saying something stupid right now.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He sent her a laughing smile at the comment. Imagining someone in pain every rolling step was one that elicited a tempered oof. At least it wasn't any of them!

Zigzagging his legs inward and outward slowly (no need to get too hot for your britches and then mess up) just for the fun of it while they moved, he nodded vigorously. "Yeah! Dogs, sled, the whole shebang!" Holding his hands out, Tikanni closed palms as if holding reigns and then moved his forearms up and down to show the motion of starting off the dogs. "I had dreams to be a famous racer."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natasha would snicker at the hand movements, a hand coming to cover her mouth. She couldn't quite picture this man braving the harsh storms on the back of a sled, but she supposed she wouldn't really be able to see anyone doing that sort of job. It was just so different than the sort of things you really saw now a days, better modes of transportation being present and all.

"Well I suppose you could still do it." She mused, hand moving to her chin. "Just couldn't be very famous, or your whole secret would be spoiled." They'd definitely catch on at some point that he wasn't getting any older... Then again Jennifer Aniston seemed to be getting younger each year and no one really questioned that.

Was she a vampire!?!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dropping his hands back down to help go side to side while skating, he grinned toothily at her. She thought he could still do it and that had a boost of confidence zoom through. As for the famous thing, yeah, that was the kicker. ”I’d just have to make a new identity every twenty years,” he declared, knowing fully well that wouldn’t work.

”You think I can pull off a gangsta mustache?”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natasha would pull herself forward at those words, spinning around so that she could get a better view of his face, a contemplating look in her eyes. A hand would continue to push her backwards, far from skilled enough to actually do the movement on her own. "Well..." She drawled, lips pursing. "I suppose if anyone could do it. You could." She confirmed with a nod, before continuing on. "But the clean look definitely suits you best." Gave him a boyish sort of style that Natasha absolutely adored, and made him much more approachable. a mustache might of sent her turning the other direction.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The critical look towards him had Tikanni smirking, trying to play the part of one of the famous silver screen gangsters. If he were to go into hiding, this was up there as a potential option and so Tikanni had to see if Natasha could deem it so.

”Well,” he chimed back after hers before listening, breaking out into a smile before laughing some at the addition. It was an unexpected, but appreciated compliment that had him be scratching the back of his head. ”Thanks! I’ll keep that one in the locker till absolute desperate times call for desperate measures.”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natasha would nod in agreement, flipping back around so that she was skating forward once more. "Perfect." She chirped, continuing their laps around the ring as 'Beat It' began to blare over the speakers. "So are you up in Lavender with Beauregards group?" Just because she was nosey, and was kind of dying to know if this guy had been apart of the no good group that had been mentioned.

He seemed nice enough, but there could always be some good eggs mixed with the bad.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To the beat, it was hard not to try to sway his body to the sides a bit more exaggerated than was needed to keep up the momentum of skating.

Bringing up the clutch had caution blinds drawn up, moving his gaze fully towards her. Why that was being brought up, how she knew, etc etc, all of it to be considered and used to temper an answer. Though, it couldn’t hurt to be truthful that he was. Still, he’d watch her carefully just in case something was going to be pulled. ”Yeah, why?”
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Perfect!" She cheered happily.

"I met him not to long ago, and he warned of some bad beans that weren't in his group." She clarified, giving a slight pout of her lips. "Not that I thought you were bad, but I wanted to make sure you weren't caught up in whatever he was talking about." She hoped that he wouldn't hate her for that, but she just had to be sure.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh