911 I have a Lion on the phone

Yellow Pages 
Good morning. This is Hwan Hei Ryung, I believe Ingrid or Sokol might have mentioned me to you. If it would be no trouble to you I would like to meet up and get to know each other.
Unknown

She frowned at the message thinking it over. Was it too informal? Was it to formal? She wasn't sure. Lingering over it wasn't helping though so she hit the send button and promptly put the phone down only to sit there starting at it biting at her thumb as she waited for a response. Although when she noticed what she was doing she muttered angrily and stood up deciding to go do something to take her mind off of the message.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Even knowing this was coming, Iago could not help but feel a little weird!

Not that he was meeting someone new. He liked to think he was very good at that. But meeting another lion for the sake of the group. Like he was somehow important to it. Like, okay, maybe he was, but feeling that was made him feel very turned around, like... this wasn't normal. For him.

Still, Hei didn't need to worry about that. That was an Iago problem, not a her problem.

yeah, good morning! they did! would be more than happy to meet up when would be good for you?
Iago

His amount of free time right now was actually somewhat absurd.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The moment her phone went off she darted back to the coffee table. But breathed a sigh of relief when she read the message. It wasn't bad at all. Meeting all these new people was weird, and it did weird things to her lion.

I am available most times. Would this Tuesday say at one pm work for you? The location does not matter to me as I have access to a car.
Hei

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So much formality.

yeah that's perfect! where do you live? we could probably find somewhere convenient for us both if you wanted to or I'm happy to come to you if that's easier
Iago

Couldn't do lion chats at his own house these days, unfortunately. :'] Not that his apartment was really worthy of company anyway.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I live in Magic Hollow, but my brother has time off with the holidays so it would be best to meet somewhere else. He is human and I would rather he didn't learn about the lion.
Hei

Or be put in any danger, but she wouldn't mention that. She had no reason to believe this Iago would harm anyone.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh yeah i totally get that i live with my brother too
ummm i don't know do you want to find a place we can meet up in larkspur then? it's sort of midway between us
Iago

That and like... Iago was still trying to get to know Larkspur and feel maybe some fashion of attachment to it. There were some expectation there, from Sokol. Ones he was trying to get himself on solid terms with.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ah he too lived with his brother, that was a surprise. It made her smile, like there was some solidarity between the two of them besides their lions.

Larkspur would be fine. That was where I meet Ingrid and Sokol so I am somewhat familiar with the area. Is there a specific place you would like to meet?
Hei

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not in particular maybe just somewhere we can talk without worrying too much.

He looked up the week's weather really fast.

could even just find a park or something to sit or walk around at the weather looks cold but not bad
Iago

And he had a coat now!!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Walk in a park sounded nice in theory but she had an idea based on the recent weather that it would not be as nice as she pictured. Sure she didn't feel cold as easily as before the change but that didn't mean she liked it. But she hadn't seen snow very often and there was a part, tiny as it was, that wanted to play around in the cold white substance. The lion purred at the idea, it would be more then please to romp around with another lion.

A park sounds lovely. How about I meet you at [insert park name].
Hei

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

perfect! see you tuesday at 1
Iago

Maybe this wouldn't be awful, even if the context felt foreign!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh