Blunder

Yellow Pages 
Vehicle retrieved and nestled in at home, Greta would send the dominus a text message so that he could respond at his leisure.

Good morning, Beauregard. I've gotten myself into a bit of trouble. Will you call me when you get the chance, please.
Greta

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The call would come some minute later, once Beauregard had finished brushing his pearly whites. As soon as greetings were exchanged, he would dive right in.

I have good news and bad news, Greta. Your pick.
Beauregard

His tone was fairly light.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Greta's eyebrows rose for his announcement, a bit amused, but largely curious.

Bad news first.
Greta

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Of course, the bad news first. He realized it was not his preferred order immediately after offering it.

The bad news is that the girl is mine. The good news is that you are in no trouble.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh! The girl was his, hm? There were a couple of things about that not sitting well with her, but ultimately, Greta did trust Beauregard not to be slinging around sensitive information with abandon. It would seem, additionally, that Rika had been every bit as untruthful as she had suspected. She chuckled against the phone all the same.

I see I've been beaten to the point.
Greta

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Indeed. He would explain at length, perhaps somewhat embarrassed.

She called me immediately. She is suggested into an inability to do anything that could cause a vampire harm, but I suppose calling a vampire a vampire was not covered. The animal bit is a work in progress; she recently learned of it from her non-vampire friends.

There was a sigh in that last bit. Originally, one way or another, it had come from a vampire. Or perhaps a shifter.

I apologize for the trouble.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goodness. What a mess, for it to be such common knowledge. Greta supposed that maybe something had been done similarly to her own actions - brazenly speaking in a body that shouldn't be equipped for it. She stifled a sigh of her own as Beauregard continued. She was, at least, relieved that Rika was stripped of the ability to do anything particular damaging.

Well, I'm grateful that this situation won't be much of a mess, then.

If Beauregard was grooming his little pet as such, she figured it safe to assume that he would have a good enough handle on it.

Thank you for your time. I'll do my best to keep my nose clean.
Greta

Something of an admission that she could have very easily avoided this situation to begin with. Sometimes a little bit of fun could get out of hand very quickly.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A slight huff. He made a gentle move to exit the conversation.

You and I both. Take-

Wait a moment.

Greta! Does this mean you're walking in daylight now?
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:3

Actually I've gotten quite good at navigating cell phones as a bird.

A chuckle, and then,

Yes, it does.
Greta

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't put it past you!

He laughed.

My belated congratulations. Take care, Greta
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh