Swivels

Yellow Pages 
It was three in the afternoon.

Beauregard was still awake.

I spoke with Greta and let her know you are mine. As far as the rest of the world knows, I have caused you to forget about magical birds and the like.
Bo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She was his. What a concept to see plainly spoken from him. His in the style that a cupcake in the fridge would be hers, but to be that cupcake and jealously guarded was sort of stirring some mewling feelings.

But also, the warning. So she was... supposed to pretend she didn't know vampires could become animals? What if one of them wanted to do something meaner to her than Greta would have?

She guessed her calling them out wasn't going to help that case, but how was she supposed to act when she was scared that some disguised vampire was trying to get her to let them mind control her?

Rika guessed she would have to figure it out.

Okay. Thank you 9_symbol_heart_blue

Gratitude.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was a simple response, and finding that he was unable to sleep and perhaps still somewhat agitated with the week's events, he continued.

I actually have a small favor to ask. Unrelated to this.
Bo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A favor? Unrelated. Oh, huh.

Anything!
Rika

Well, if she could manage it.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have you ever met any psychics with the ability to put others to sleeo?
Bo

His typing could not be judged. It was late!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No... I didn't even know that was possible.
Rika

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have only seen it in the last year or so. And unfortunately, they are quite dangerous to vampires. You have seen how... deeply we sleep. I met a vampire with this power recently and was very surprised to suddenly take a nap on the concrete.
Bo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh my god
Are you okay!
Rika

As if it had just happened now. But let her fret a little :(((
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I napped through what followed, but when I woke, my guardian had subdued him.

Had he called Raziyya a guardian yet? Too late to take it back now, he supposed.

But if I'm truthful it scared the absolute hell out of me for a few days.
Bo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh no, I'm so sorry that happened
He did it on purpose?
Rika

Awful!! To be able to force someone else out like a light!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes. He was not aware there was another vampire with me, so I cannot imagine his intentions were anything kind. Had Taraneh not been there, it might have gone very poorly for me.
My request for you is to let me know if you run into anyone with this power. It is very, very dangerous, not only to vampires, but to anyone they decide to turn it on.
Bo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She had a mission!

I will definitely!! I'm so glad she could help you
Rika

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There was one additional person looking out for them, at least.

Thank you, Rika. I appreciate it very much
Bo

Perhaps he could pace for another ten minutes and then find it in himself to rest.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

of course 9_symbol_heart_blue
Rika

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh