King Frank

Yellow Pages 
The holidays were just about done for most people, and with today being his free day from the kitchen, Andy would finally shoot the text he had been holding off since his meeting with Asha.

Hi, you don't know me, but I'm Andy. A woman named Asha gave me your number, and said that I could contact you about your group?
Unknown

Did that look okay? Andy would look it over again for spelling errors before sending the message, only to immediate feel the need to add on.

I'm a jaguar too.
Unknown

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It’d be after finishing up a patient that he’d have time to read a message that’d been felt vibrating in his pocket a few minutes back. At first, it looked to be maybe another were? But second message had surprise rippling through. A jaguar. The cat immediately was restless, already urging them to go find him.

Hi Andy, she pointed you in the right direction. How can I help?
Frank

He wasn’t about to jump the gun and assume anything. As far as Frank knew, it could just be to give a heads up and that he might be moving or even working in Crestview.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A very good question, how could he help?

Andy had kind of jumped the gun on this one, especially when he wasn't 100% about a group thing.

I was actually hoping I could meet you? I'm interested in joining your group, or at least seeing if it would be a right fit?
Unknown

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There was clarification given and the cat rowled incessantly.

Of course :-) I can meet up anytime in the evenings after work. Shear Bliss in Crestview has an upstairs where we can talk, but I'm more than fine with going somewhere else if that'd be more comfortable.
Frank

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andy doubted there would be any place that he'd feel completely comfortable with a complete stranger that he was trying to impress.

That works for me. I'm usually free Monday, Thursday and Sunday nights if any of those days work for you?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thursday would be perfect. I'll plan to be there around 7pm.
Frank

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok cool, this was going well, right?

I'll see you there then! I'll be the jaguar you don't recognize. 1_face_blush

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh