Maintenance

Game Maintenance

Need something updated or changed? Let us know! Make your request as detailed as possible so we can take care of it for you asap! If you encounter something that is easier to show than explain, screenshot it and submit it here.

Post here for:
  • Account issues
  • Thread Revival
  • Anything else that requires the assistance of the Staff

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All of Zee's threads are finished so he can finally officially rot in peace! :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Hal

Done :(

RIP
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can Joe Brant be marked dead, please, and Retha Ayodele be marked inactive? She's moved out of town following the Dax-killing incident she witnessed :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Hal done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please Deactivate Yi-Jung Park, Alexander Carmichael, and Allegra De Luca.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Kelsea done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not sure if this is the wrong place to put this, but Isabella has joined Bone(s) Hollow Clutch as of this thread!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Hal Done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-coughs- aaaand now Isabella can be made inactive :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Hal Done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I asked Fao about this because I was pretty sure I was doing something stupid, but she suggested I post here.
So, I am trying to link my ooc account to my ic account, but I seem to be unable to do so. I can't log out of my account(s) unless I do the account switcher thing and, for example, attach Rainy to Rainy. So when I do that, I can then log out- same for IC. But when I log into Rainy, and try to connect it to Bridget, I can't, because in order to log out of Bridget I had to attach Bridget to Bridget and now Bridget is already connected to an account (itself). I hope that makes sense.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fixed! Messaged you on Discord
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you deactivate Bobby pls? <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Done.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi!

Sorry for the quick turnaround on this, could I have Ayane Yamada reactivated? Last thread is here.

Thanks!

Edit: thanks to whoever took care of it!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh