Level Requests

Common Vamp → Intermediate Vamp

Survive at least 3 new moons — (3/3)
  1. April 15th
  2. May 15th
  3. June 13th

4 threads with 4 different Vampires — (4/4)
  1. Guess vamps don't hit the concession stand? — Movie date that is very non romantic with Dax. Blood mugs to go? Duh.
  2. Slow shutter speed — Photo shoot leads to Savvy meeting vamp-mom Carmen.
  3. Illegal capture — Savannah meets Mr. Rogers Beauregard 'Beau' Bertrand. There's a lot of Bs.
  4. Cobalt — Savvy and Ellie go shopping, coz every new vamp needs a Hot Topic wardrobe.

3 threads with a Were — (3/3)
  1. The Darkest Nights Mean You See The Stars The Most — Chloe knocks into a very clumsy Savvy at the roller-skating rink
  2. No cute fuzzy things for vampires? — Savvy meets a nice werejag named Asha! They bond over Joe's Hole.
  3. "A hole for a hole, m'lady" — Bones — Savvy waitresses for the cutest jag couple, meeting Abraham for the first time.

3 threads with a Psychic — (3/3)
  1. Beryllium — Savvy meets a gal named Ellie, who's weird, but kinda sweet. Meeting interrupted by scary vamp-lady.
  2. Drunken students make for easy targets, no? — Feeding gone wrong. Safi: 1 vs Savvy: 0
  3. Ride in my Lambo — Savvy meets a cool chick from South Africa called Marlow!

Have 3 threads where your character is feeding off a Human or a Psychic (cannot be the same character). At least one of these threads must be a violent feeding — (3/3)
  1. Oxygen — Savvy turns Ellie, but loses control when she tries to feed off her.
  2. Just a helpless girl, aren't I? — Savvy rather pathetically feeds off Katya because she can't suggest for the life of her, apparently.
  3. I'm just an insignificant human being, don't mind me — Savvy knocks Lenny out with dog treats because again, she can't suggest for the life of her.

Have 1 thread where your character starts to succumb to their Bloodlust and pulls themselves back before feeding/attacking etc. (must be in an urban setting) — (1/1)
  1. Hey devil is it never enough for you or won't you quit 'til I'm on my kneesAnd I'm your fucking father Luke

Join a Clutch (if applicable)— (1/1)
  1. The blood is the life — Savvy joins a new, much nicer clutch of vamps.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi, this is Kam being impatient and posting this now bc she's gonna be out for most of the day tomorrow.

Current Level: New Vampire
Requested Level/Ability: Common Vampire

Required Threads:

1. May 15th
  2. June 13th
  3. July 12th

Have 1 thread where your character violently feeds off a Human or Psychic — (1/1)
  1. I'm gonna make you a believer — Fucking... Christ on a bike.

Have 5 threads with any Vampire — (5/5)
  1. Poison in the Fang of the Serpent — Welcome to the club, Hale.
  2. Pieces of Eden — Nope, Domina lady, nope, nope, nope.
  3. So Hard To Do What I've Intended — Nearly getting gutted to death is fun! :D
  4. The butterfly effect — Old vampires are all the same.
  5. Dead Man Walking Tonight — Chit chat about Beau's clutch and a spar are due it seems.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Kam all done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common Human
Requested Level/Ability: Common psychic (Electrokinesis)
Required Threads: you and me and the devil makes three
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Hal done! don't forget to fill out his new psychic fields!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Human
Requested Level: Infected Were

Required Threads: Fool's errand
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Sam done! Don't forget to reapply for New Were after the full moon on July 27th!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common Psychic
Requested Level/Ability: Intermediate Psychic (Cryokinesis and Teleportation)

Group Details: N/A

Required Threads: Tip Jar - Zachary discovers his teleportation :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Scarlett all done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New Were → Common Were

Survive at least 3 full moons — (3/3)
  1. May 29th
  2. June 27th
  3. July 27th

Have 1 thread where your character is in their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (1/1)
  1. I love cats, I love every kind of cat! [NSFW] — Fraycat is joined by newbie Skuldpurr.

5 threads with any Were — (5/5)
  1. A Hot Head & A Bad Attitude — Fraycat meets Sinpard
  2. Iron Will — Fray's in trouble with Asha and Abraham. Bad pussypants.
  3. Making my way out of town, driving slow — Fray and Skuld move on from Ravenswood, decide to do the dating thing officially
  4. C'mon brain, think of things, c'mon brain, be so smart — Fray meets James Bond a fox were.
  5. To kill with one leap — Fray and Skuld do a double dinner date with Abraham and Asha - talk goes to making a jagroup.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Infected Were
Requested Level: New Were

Required Threads:
Join as/have a thread where you are infected — (1/1)
  1. Fool's errand — Don't drink and drive, or there's a chance a were will turn you

Survive your first full moon — (1/1)
  1. All these jags and nowhere to roo — Sol survives with her jagparents and kills a bear (not really)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Atari @Sam done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Required Threads: http://whatlieswebreathe.com/showthread.php?tid=5221
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New Vampire → Common Vampire

Survive at least Three New Moons — (0/???)
  1. Go Fish — Aiden goes insane in the membrane, almost gets turned into kibble.
  2. got what you need — Aiden is the worst and feeds from Elias
  3. May 15 2018

Have 1 threads where your character violently feeds off a Human or Psychic — (0/???)
  1. I got what you need — Aiden is the worst and feeds from Elias

Have 5 threads with any vampire — (3/5)
  1. One kiss away from killing — Aiden gets turned into a juice box by Ophelia
  2. Icarus — Ophelia plays nurse and tends to Aiden's dog bites
  3. Planetary Go — Aiden meets with Beauregard about a job with the planetarium
  4. Why Am I So Bored? — Aiden is the cure to Savvy’s boredom. Sort of.
  5. An Empty Street, a Rising Stream — Aiden and Leah meet Beauregard about potentially joining his Clutch

Join a Clutch
  1. The Blood Is In The Life Dated May 31, Aiden joins Eventide District —

HE DONE IT :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Spry @Sweetlers DONE
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: New Were
Requested Level/Ability: Common Were

Required Threads: http://whatlieswebreathe.com/showthread.php?tid=5500
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Spry done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Intermediate
Requested Level/Ability: Advanced (new ability: Negation)

Current Rank: Master (EDC)
Requested Rank: Dominus (EDC)

Annnnd the required threads:

Four threads with four different Vampires in the same clutch
  1. Edvin
  2. Amelie
  3. Osvald
  4. Ellie
Three threads with a were
  1. Romeo
  2. Fleur
  3. Julie
Three threads with a psychic
  1. Marlow
  2. Fabian
  3. Robbie (then a psychic)
Have 2 threads where your character is feeding off a Human or a Psychic
  1. Amilia (then a human)
  2. Kaylee
Have 2 threads where your character is sparring or fighting a Were/Vampire
  1. Raziyya
  2. Raziyya
Have 1 thread where your character helps another Vampire with a Vampire-specific issue
  1. Dax (helped complete her turning)
Have 1 thread where your character attempts to turn a Human or Psychic into a Vampire — Wildcard!

Join/start a group
  1. Eventide District Clutch
Earn a rank or role
  1. Master
Be active with your role for at least 3 consecutive months
  1. June 30
  2. July 31
  3. August 31
Have 2 threads where your character participates in an activity with 2 or more members of your group. Group must already be established. Activity must include something where they can express themselves as a Vampire.
  1. Clutch meeting
  2. Wildcard!

I THINK THAT'S EVERYTHING, PHEW. As noted above, I used two wildcards, I think I have a total of three so this should be good but gimme a yowl if not. :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Drew DONE :D

[insert celebratory gif that Kiew couldn’t make work!!!]
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Common Vamp → Intermediate Vamp

1. April 15th
  2. May 15th
  3. June 13th

1. Guess vamps don't hit the concession stand? — Movie date that is very non romantic with Dax. Blood mugs to go? Duh.
  2. Slow shutter speed — Photo shoot leads to Savvy meeting vamp-mom Carmen.
  3. Illegal capture — Savannah meets Mr. Rogers Beauregard 'Beau' Bertrand. There's a lot of Bs.
  4. Cobalt — Savvy and Ellie go shopping, coz every new vamp needs a Hot Topic wardrobe.

1. The Darkest Nights Mean You See The Stars The Most — Chloe knocks into a very clumsy Savvy at the roller-skating rink
  2. No cute fuzzy things for vampires? — Savvy meets a nice werejag named Asha! They bond over Joe's Hole.
  3. "A hole for a hole, m'lady" — Bones — Savvy waitresses for the cutest jag couple, meeting Abraham for the first time.

1. Beryllium — Savvy meets a gal named Ellie, who's weird, but kinda sweet. Meeting interrupted by scary vamp-lady.
  2. Drunken students make for easy targets, no? — Feeding gone wrong. Safi: 1 vs Savvy: 0
  3. Ride in my Lambo — Savvy meets a cool chick from South Africa called Marlow!

Have 3 threads where your character is feeding off a Human or a Psychic (cannot be the same character). At least one of these threads must be a violent feeding — (3/3)
  1. Oxygen — Savvy turns Ellie, but loses control when she tries to feed off her.
  2. Just a helpless girl, aren't I? — Savvy rather pathetically feeds off Katya because she can't suggest for the life of her, apparently.
  3. I'm just an insignificant human being, don't mind me — Savvy knocks Lenny out with dog treats because again, she can't suggest for the life of her.

Have 1 thread where your character starts to succumb to their Bloodlust and pulls themselves back before feeding/attacking etc. (must be in an urban setting) — (1/1)
  1. Hey devil is it never enough for you or won't you quit 'til I'm on my kneesAnd I'm your fucking father Luke

Join a Clutch (if applicable)— (1/1)
  1. The blood is the life — Savvy joins a new, much nicer clutch of vamps.

Be part of the Clutch for 3 months— (3/3)
  1. June 31st
  2. July 31st
  3. August 31st

Also dog form pls I forgot this detail oops
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: giphy.gif]
@Atari CONGRATZ
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

... idk if I'm doing this right but

Group Details: Eventide District Clutch (Joined 8/15/2018)
Requested Role: Guardian (Thread dated 8/31/2018)

Required Threads: My God is the sun
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RANK REQUEST :D
Group Details: Eventide District (May 31) — Second

Required Threads: Here!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Rogue
Requested Level/Ability: Member

Group Details: Eventide District Clutch
Required Threads: Life, I love you! All is groovy!

I tink this is right?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Edvin Beck @Marybeth Lunde @Raziyya al-Dimashqi got u, nerds
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common Psychic
Requested Level: Intermediate Psychic

Required Threads: Hot Mess Express
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Rabbit Nickels done! Don't forget to update her power description in her profile!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level: Psychic
Power: Metallokinesis

Required Thread: http://whatlieswebreathe.com/showthread.php?tid=7233
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Kiew Oh rats, Minnie is a psychic.
(Did you see what I did there?)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Member [BHC]
Group Details: Rogue

I think this is right? It still shows that I'm BHC in my profile (not in posts though) so I thought I have to request the rogue status?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Seraph fixed!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Rogue
Requested Level/Ability: Member

Required Threads: Freedom to Dream a Little
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Leaf done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New Were → Common Were

Survive at least 3 full moons — (2/3)
  1. June 27
  2. July 27
  3. August 26

Have 1 thread where your character is in their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (1/1)
  1. Into the Wild I Go — the one with a cougar, a wolf, a fire and some ruined pants, ft. Scout

Have 5 threads with any Were — (5/5)
  1. Can you Call the Cops on a Cop? — the one with confusion, assaulting an officer, and pancakes ft. Katya and Alina
  2. Philosophize — the one with water guns, big questions, and quietly spoken frustrations ft. Katya
  3. Gold Leaf Covered Pizza Rolls — the one with confusion, pizza rolls, and loose change ft. Scout
  4. Salty — the one with really bad cupcakes, veiled conversation, and a jaguar ft. Abraham
  5. Cat is in the Forecast — The one with dumpster diving, snarly faces, and another jaguar ft. Frank

Join a Were group
  1. Joined Red River Pack

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New → Common

Survive at least 3 full moons (Joined July 17th) — (3/3)
  1. July 27th
  2. August 26th
  3. September 24th

Have 5 threads with any Were — (5/5)
  1. Mayday Marinara — He meets Mathis, the first were he's come across since being turned, whom invites him to visit Yana to learn about what he is since the leopard(cheetah) can't place it. (Completed)
  2. Fucking Fired & Fucking Tired — Frank loses his job and decides to take a roadtrip to North Glen to blow off steam. He encounters Levka who breaks the news that he's a jaguar, providing information on other jags to get a hold of. (Completed)
  3. Give a Damn — Frank meets up with Asha and is offered help and an invitation to meet the other jaguars. (Completed)
  4. Hello, Queen Spots — Finally, Frank reaches out to Yana and discusses his silver injury and gets some knowledge on groups. (Completed)
  5. Quick come up with something about cats — Taking them up on the offer, Frank attends a bbq and hiking day with Asha, Abraham, and Sol. (Completed)

1. Free Animal — Frank's 2nd full moon and he fails at trying to chase off Vampire Taraneh who gives him a sick shoulder burn. (Completed)

Join a Were group (if applicable) — (1/1)
  1. N/A

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Transitioning Were
Requested Level/Ability: New Were

Required Threads: Not sure if it's necessarily required but, here!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Dakila Tomas @Frank Beringer @Tyler Wilson @Robbie Callaghan done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level/Ability: Infected Were

Required Threads: Grass is Greener on the Other Side
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Beata Hall done! don't forget to apply for her next level on the next full moon!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

current level: infected
requested level: new were fox

be infected — audition
 survive first full moon — survived!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Jamaal Felix done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level: Infected Bear

Required Threads: Not so Sure-Footed
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Riley Toscani done! Don't forget to post here again on the next full moon!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Member
Requested Level: Mentor

Required: Three threads helping other vamps
Grit your teeth Helping Carmen and Ellie on a new moon.
Life, I love you! All is groovy! Explains clutch life to Marybeth, who eventually joins.
Tears and pain, but I feel celestial Helps clean up a mess courtesy of Aiden.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Member
Requested Level: Mentor

Required: Three threads helping other vamps
Chlorine - Explaining and giving Robbie advice on how to use her powers of Terrakinesis and Empathy more
Caesium - Training and advising Lazarus on his power of Summoning
Irises - Helping Beauregard in getting control of his newfound power of Negation
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Transitioning Vampire
New Level: New Vampire
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common
Requested Level/Ability: Intermediate

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Savannah Raight @Ellie Blackwater @Safiya Farouk done!
@Amelie Maus done, but you need to include your desired animal form that comes with the new level! Let me know what you'd like it to be, and don't forget to add the description of said animal form in her profile <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COMMON VAMPIRE → INTERMEDIATE VAMPIRE

1. July 23rd, 2017
  2. August 21st, 2017
  3. September 20th, 2017

1. Fool's Gold — Runs into a familiar face at the Halloween Masquerade. (AMARIS)
  2. Clouding Up the Sunlight, Hurting for a Smile — Teaches her newest progeny the art of the hunt. (AIDEN)
  3. Muscle Memory — While hocking some stolen goods, runs into a proposition. (BEAUREGARD)
  4. Lost Keys (Blame Me) — Approaches a rogue in Lavender Heights, makes small talk for a bit and then ... stands. (SAYED)

1. No Good — Runs into a handful of Were's (and an old friend) at a strip club. (DANTE / ABRAHAM / ASHA)
  2. Never Shake this Feeling — Runs into a fox during a hunt in Red Rock. (ROMEO)
  3. We're Gonna Have a Good Time — Surprisingly pleasant conversation with a certain jaguar. (ASHA)

1. Cold (New Moon) — Runs into a psychic with a lot of questions during the eclipse. (AIDEN)
  2. Strung Out like a Thread Through a Needle — Almost gets fast food, doesn't. (ROBIN)
  3. Break from the Ritual — Meets a psychic, doesn't eat a psychic. (ZACHARY)

1. One Kiss Away from Killing — Runs into the curious psychic from the eclipse, stops for a meal. (AIDEN)
  2. The Good Times are Killing Me — Splits a psychic with Aiden. (FABIAN)
  3. Quoth the Raven — Nibbles on a psychic in Magic Hollow. (CASSIE)

1. Holocene — (OCTAVIA)

Join a Clutch (if applicable) and be in it for 3 months — (1/1)
  1. The blood is the life — Joined on May 31st, 2018.
  2. June 31st, 2018.
  3. July 31st, 2018.
  4. Aug 31st, 2018.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh