Current Level: Human
Requested Level/Ability: Common Psychic - Electrokinesis

Required Threads: http://whatlieswebreathe.com/showthread.php?tid=11555
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common
Requested Level/Ability: Intermediate
Required Threads:

Survive at least 3 full moons — (3/3)
  1. Leave Me Unattended, I'm An Animal — The one with two tigers at a lake. ft. November
  2. Every Feline is a Masterpiece — The one with a tiger, a jaguar, and some unfortunate deer in a forest. ft. Abraham
  3. Rattle This Ghost Town — The one with three tigers and some bonding in the outskirts. ft. November and Reina

4 threads with 4 different Weres — (4/4)
  1. Pity for the destitute — The one with a leopard and some steak in the grocery store. ft. Zee
  2. Cat Nap — The one with confusion, a conspiracy theorist, a Wolf King, and a tigress in a park. ft. Romy, November, and Alina
  3. The Chords are 1-4-6-4 — The one with a lioness, a cheetah, and some spilled tea at the shops. ft. Jackie and Marshal
  4. Montreal steak seasoning — The one with a jaguar, a tiger, some steak and a territory war at home. ft. Abraham

3 threads with a Vampire — (3/3)
  1. We'll Never Be the Same Again — The one with a twitchy vampire, electrocution, and live broadcasts in Crestview. ft. Amaris
  2. What I'd Do Not to Worry Like You — The one with a twitchy tiger, awkward conversation, but no deaths ft. Tikanni
  3. Sucks to succ — The one with succulents, secrets, and a lot of nerve ft. Beauregard

3 threads with a Psychic — (3/3)
  1. Kind Hearts Don't Grab Any Glory — The one with an attempted theft, falling through walls, and promises to forget at home. ft. Angel
  2. Flaws Upon Your Sleeve — The one with coffee, questions, and no going back downtown. ft. Reina and November
  3. Working Man — The one with plants, googling, and a promise to learn more. ft. Rika

Have 2 threads where your character utilizes their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (2/2)
  1. Long Road to Ruin — The one with aftermath, tiger struggles, and an escape at home. ft. November
  2. Ending Starts With Answers — The one with revelations, two tigers, and a failed escape attempt in a hallway. ft. November and Whiskey

Have 1 thread where your character starts to shift and then reverts back before the shift's completion (urban) — (1/1)
  1. Cucumber Jump Scare — The one with a haunted house, a bad clown, and a lot regretft. Abraham

Have 1 thread where your character struggles to hide what they are from a non-Were — (1/1)
  1. Basil — The one with a lot of silver, denied handshakes, and general awkwardness. ft. Rika

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: giphy.gif]
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Common Were → Intermediate Were

Survive 3 Full Moons — (3/3)
  1. November '18 — ✓
  2. December '18 — ✓
  3. January '19 — ✓

Four Were Threads — (4/4)
  1. Shut Up and Read My Lips — Adina — ✓
  2. Whole Lotta Nothing — Sockhole — ✓
  3. Free to Do it All My Way — Iago (and Sockhole) — ✓
  4. Devil's Right There in the Details — Asha (and catnip) — ✓

Three Vampire Threads — (3/3)
  1. Hangnail — Evalyn — ✓
  2. Søppel — Tikanni — ✓
  3. Foam Finger — Simon — ✓

Three Psychic Threads — (3/3)
  1. Sixty Eight Degrees — Mateo — ✓
  2. Yrains — Mateo — ✓
  3. Demon's Cave — Cassidy — ✓

Two Animal Form Threads (3 post minimum) — (2/2)
  1. Traumgekrönt — Iago and Sockhole — ✓
  2. Looking Too Closely — Iago and Sockhole — ✓

Start to Shift & Revert — (1/1)
  1. Food Chain — Ashley (and NPC dog) — ✓

Hide Identity from Non-Were — (1/1)
  1. Waves — Loretta — ✓

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Psychic
Requested Level/Ability: Transitioning

Required Threads:
Ashes to Ashes
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level: Intermediate B)

Survive Three Full Moons — (3/3)
  1. Sep 24th — ✓
  2. Oct 24th — ✓
  3. Nov 23rd — ✓

Four threads with four weres — (4/4)
  1. Dulce Vida — Vidya literally runs into Esperanza.
  2. Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats — Vidya and Ayane terrorize one another.
  3. Diamons and pearls and a little Gold — Vidya meets up with Asha. Tru love.
  4. The Jaguar is a powerful, deep chested, stocky cat — Vidya comes across Abraham, who is sweatier than expected!

Three threads with a vampire — (3/3)
  1. I just don't like this kind of living! — Vidya comforts Marybeth, whom turns into a dog.
  2. House Red — What starts out as a careful approach turns into a charming conversation with Beauregard.
  3. Encore — Vidya is questioned and forced into answering by Ophelia.

Three threads with a psychic — (3/3)
  1. — WILDCARD
  2. Prodding, Pushing, and Poking — Vidya learns about touch tanks from Evelina.
  3. Well, okay, I guess — Vidya becomes an unlikely hero when she saves Ashley's bag from being stolen.

One thread starting to shift, but reverts back mid shift. — (1/1)
  1. Hunting, round two— Vidya and Asha visit Charlies to continue their night of drinking. Things go poorly after a wing eating battle, and Vidya nearly shifts after throwing up.

One thread struggling to hide from Non-Were — (1/1)
  1. Home Run! — A Healer, Ashley, approaches a quickly healing Vidya after she was hit with a baseball.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Psychic
Requested Level/Ability: MEGA-PSYCHIC / Alteration

Required Threads:
Have 2 threads with different Psychic's (2/2):
A Sharp and Glorious Thorn — Procures a feathery flamingo friend from the ice cream man. (ZACHARY)
Sparkly Eye Club — Tries a new business hustle, it tanks. (ASHLEY)

Have 2 threads with different Were's (2/2):
I'm Up and Doing Circles — Meets a Were unknowing, warns here about a couple of vampire tricks. (KARA)
Nothing Ever Comes to Us Easy — Meets a Were who's forthcoming on the details and tries to aid her in some paranormal woes. (ASHA)

Have 2 threads with different Vampire's (2/2):
Let Me Crawl Inside Your Veins — The one where things go from bad to worse. (SPENCER)
Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years? — Has an interview with a vampire (hyuck hyuck). (BEAUREGARD)

Have 2 threads using your characters first ability (2/2):
Can't Commit to Anything but a Crime — Meets and bonds with a fellow psychic and vampire keeper. (RIKA)
Death Cabaret — Meets up with a fellow necromancer and learns a thing or two about making the dead dance. (KRIS / RIKA)

Have 2 threads using your characters second ability (2/2):
They Always Wanna Kick You When You're Down - Uses her ability to negate a psychic so a certain vampire can have a treat. (MINERVA / SPENCER)
At the Rock Bottom - Negates a vampire trying to force the truth out of her. (CERI)

Have 1 thread using both abilities at the same time (0/1):
☞ WILDCARD

Have 1 thread where an ability malfunctions at a pivotal moment (1/1):
Doing the Best that I Can — Accidentally maybe sort of raises the dead and also chats about trees. (LOCKE)

Have 1 thread where your character struggles to hide one of their abilities from another: (1/1):
Ache — Gets caught moving taxidermy at the museum, acts natural ... sort of. (KAI)

Have 1 thread where your character uses their abilities publicly. (1/1):
Free as a Bird — Learns even the dead can heckle, talks to some guy with a blog about it. (ROWAN)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Intermediate
Requested Level: ADVANCED BRO
New Power: Veritokinesis

4 threads with 4 different Vampires in the same clutch — (4/4)
  1. Slaying Dragons — Dax teaches two geezers about DnD
  2. Penitente — Greta and Osvald have a spat after learning about Cris burning Raziyya's house down.
  3. Cult of Personality — Beauregard and Greta chat about juicy vampire stuff.
  4. Something to Believe In — Greta tests out Ophelia's fighting capabilities.

3 threads with a Were — (3/3)
  1. Letters I've Written, Never Meaning to Send — Lee Joyce warns Greta that North Glenn is no country for old vampires.
  2. Soft Glow — Abraham sells Greta plants.
  3. Studious — Greta and Aiden catch a fox on his first shift, and she loses some tail feathers for it.

1. Buckle Down, and Study — Greta meets Evelina. They discuss powers.
  2. Cryoseism — Greta and Janine ice skate and play with magic.
  3. Brickleback — Greta spooks Oscar with power talk 0:-)

2 threads where your character is feeding off a Human or a Psychic — (2/2)
  1. Missa Solemnis — Osvald and Greta share Cris's blood.
  2. Kill of the Night — Greta drinks from an NPC in a bathroom, and gives Evelina her crucial first taste of human blood.

2 threads where your character is sparring or fighting a Were/Vampire — (2/2)
  1. Big God — Greta breaks Edvin's nose.
  2. Manāt — Raziyya and Greta meet, and promptly spar.

1 thread where your character helps another Vampire with a Vampire-specific issue — (1/1)
  1. birds of a feather — Greta helps Ophelia discover her animal form. FINALLY.

1 thread where your character attempts to turn a Human or Psychic into a Vampire — (1/1)
  1. Ashes to Ashes — Greta discovers a dying Evelina, and turns her to save her life.

Join/Start a group — (1/1)
  1. The blood is the life (clutch meeting)

Earn a rank or role — (1/1)
  1. I Got Soul — Beauregard awards Greta the role of soldier.

Be active with your role for at least 3 consecutive months — (3/3)
  1. March 2019
  2. April 2019
  3. May 2019

"Group thread" with 2+ vampires — (2/2)
  1. Monster Mash — EDC has a costume party.
  2. 1-800-BAIL-NOW [clutch meeting] — EDC talks about handling police, and filling roles.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: tenor.gif]
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, well, well.

Current Level: Intermediate
Requested Level: ADVANCED

Welcome to Bible Study. We're all children of Jesus.(Four vampires in the same clutch) — (4/4)
  1. I'll be so lonely — Safiya welcomes Ceri to the clutch, and the two are fast friends. (Completed)
  2. You're Not Twilight! — Safi surprises Beauregard with her new animal form. There's a lot of stuff she didn't know.(Completed)
  3. Strike — Safiya seeks out Raziyya to learn some hard life lessons. Also how to fly. (Completed)
  4. you've got this new head filled up with smoke — Safiya and Lazarus navigate a maze!(Completed)

I adopted it from the animal shelter. (Three Weres) — (3/3)
  1. Service with a smile — Safiya saves an innocent McDonalds employee from being swindled by Calvin (Completed)
  2. :(((( — :(((( with Asha.(Completed)
  3. Larkspur? —Safiya finds Sokol while looking for a book. He acts weird about being near gay books, and tells her about hybrid shifting. (Completed)

Come get y'all juice. (Three Psychics) — (3/3)
  1. I don't come with a warrant — Safiya literally runs into a beast man, Isaac and does what she can to feed from a psychic safely. They're interrupted by a local wolf, and she makes a quick exit with a crafty suggestion. (Completed)
  2. Mouse TrapIsaac follows through on the suggestion Safiya made for him to meet her again. (Completed)
  3. Distractions —Safiya approaches Kat for a meal before she transitions.(Completed)

Two shots of vodka. (Feeding threads) — (2/2)
  1. Bitter and Sick — Safiya and Lazarus go unicorn hunting. They feed on Evelina(Completed)
  2. i'm working on my roar —Safiya shows Sokol how vampire feedings work.

What the fuck, Kyle? Step the FUCK up, Kyle. (Fighting Threads) — (2/2)
  1. Yard Dancer — Safiya and MB continue their sparring lessons at the Planetarium, but this time with a little twist!
  2. Guard Dog — Safiya teaches MB how to fight!(Complete)

I love you bitch, ain't never gonna stop lovin' you, bitch. (Vamp issue) — (1/1)
  1. Good Influences — Safiya meets with a transitioning Evelina to go over So You're A New Vampire 101

YOU NOT MY DAD. (Turning) — (1/1)
  1. — WILDCARD

I have the power of God, and Anime on my side (Earn a Rank/Role) — (1/1)
  1. Mint Or— Safi and Beau have a chat about her reconsidering becoming a solider. He grants her Mentor vis text because he loves her.

What's 9+10? (Role for three months) — (3/3)
  1. Sep 8 — ✓
  2. Oct 9 —✓
  3. Nov 8 —✓

And they were roommates! Oh my gah they were roommates... (Vamp activity) — (2/2)
  1. Cujo —Safiya, Greta and Ophelia handle a problem shifter, and Safiya discovers her bat form! (Completed)
  2. And Many More!!! — Safiya and the Clutch celebrate her birthday!!! (Completed)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current level: Common
Requested leve: Intermediate

Survive at least 3 new moons — (3/3)
  1. Oct 8
  2. Nov 7
  3. Dec 7

4 threads with 4 different Vampires — (4/4)
  1. Lost Keys (Blame Me) — Stumbling into a clutch's territory
  2. Sincere Pumpkins — Beware the pumpkin gang
  3. Quiet Night — "That's a big stick"
  4. Take a look, it's in a book — Bonding in a museum

3 threads with a Were — (3/3)
  1. Grass is Greener on the Other Side — Meal is interrupted by a bear
  2. Sewer Rats — While on a hunt with another vampire, a cheetah interferes
  3. The Calvary — Nobody expects the were inquisition!

1. Tiny Dancer — Making friends with a psychic
  2. It Sneaks up on You — Red eyes aren't human
  3. All the vampires walking through the valley — Next time, just leave

Have 3 threads where your character is feeding off a Human or a Psychic (cannot be the same character). At least one of these threads must be a violent feeding — (3/3)
  1. I was walking with a ghost — Just wanted a sip and got a new vampire
  2. I'm that bad type — "Fine! I'm a hungry vampire!"
  3. Only shooting stards break the mold — student feeding & serendipitous beau

Have 1 thread where your character starts to succumb to their Bloodlust and pulls themselves back before feeding/attacking etc. (must be in an urban setting) — (1/1)
  1. Needle (NSFW) — Things get a little too hot

Join a Clutch (if applicable)— (1/1)
  1. Psychopomp — What other clutch?

Remain a member for 3 months — (3/3)
  1. December
  2. January
  3. February

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: elmo-gif-9112913.gif]
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: New Were
Requested Level/Ability: Common Were

1. September 13th —✓
  2. October 13th—✓
  3. November 12th—✓

One thread in animal form for three posts — (1/1)
  1. No one owns it yet —Asha takes Yue out for a friendly shift between jag and Rat(Completed)

Five threads with five weres — (3/5)
  1. Helicopter mom— Having a tough time Yue is consoled by Asha.(Completed)
  2. Food for me and my rat — Yue meets Alice in a costco and things go bad for the young rat. (Completed)
  3. Gulo gulo—Friday the 13th thread where things don't go so well for Yue(Completed)
  4. No one owns it yet— Yue goes out with Asha to shift, (Completed)
  5. Cat and Mouse— Yue's knight in shining armor Asha comes to her rescue after a shift in Costco(Completed)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level: Intermediate

1. Christmas Past — Echo returns to torment Romeo and ask him for a favor. (Completed)
  2. Animalia — Echo seeks out Freya to complete a job he was paid to do.(Completed)
  3. Desiccate — How about 17 other Weres?(Completed)
  4. Outside Cat — Echo encounters a shifted Adinaand extends kindness in order to brush a public shift under the rug. (Completed)

1. Last Laugh — Echo comes across the avian form of Beauregard at the Crestview train yard.(Completed)
  2. After Dark — Echo discovers that vampires can come in the ugliest shapes and sizes.(Completed)
  3. shot the sheriff and slipped the noose — While out of town and laying low, Echo meets Gabriel, the killer of Joey, and friend of a friend. It ends in destroying a small diner.(Completed)

1. Fire Burns Brighter In The Dark — Echo comes across Rabbit in the woods. He observes her magic, and decides she is not worth the trouble.(Completed)
  2. Clean the Air— Echo witnesses a strange event that was seemingly caused by Lorena(Completed)
  3. Need a MiracleGisele informs Echo of a haunting. (Completed)

Have 2 threads where your character utilizes their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (2/2)
  1. Runnin' This Town — While shifted, Echo chases down a bothersome raccoon. (Completed)
  2. Into The Woods— Echo is attacked by Abhi, while Summer attempts to stop the fight. It ends in the death of the younger man. (Completed)

Have 1 thread where your character starts to shift and then reverts back before the shift's completion — (1/1)
  1. You Make Me Want To Shout — Echo encounters Pandora at Barbarian, and after provoking her, she turns her Empathy against him and nearly forces a shift. (Completed.)

Have 1 thread where your character struggles to hide what they are from a non-Were — (1/1)
  1. Arachnogenic—A surprise spider leads to Echo forgetting to be mindful of how ugly he is.(Completed)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Transitioning
Requested Level/Ability: New vampire
Required Threads: Extra Life
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level: Infected Were

Required Threads:
linked
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level/Ability: Intermediate

Group Details: Copper Quarry Band (5/25/19) — Member

Required Threads:

Common Were → Intermediate Were

• July 16th
  • August 15th
  • September 13th

• WC - Assisted with ad contest.
  • WC - Zombie Jesus Event
  • Start the Ball Rolling - Hendrix chit chats with the Dominus, unbeknownst to him.

Have 1 thread where your character starts to shift and then reverts back before the shift's completion (urban) — (1/1)
  • WC - Three-Year Anniversary

Join a Were group (if available) and remain a member for three months — Copper Quarry
  • May - June
  • June - July
  • July - August

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Requested Level/Ability: Common Psychic — Meteokinesis
Required Threads:
-The Lightning Strike
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Intermediate Were
Requested Level: ADVANCED KING BEAR MAN

Have 4 threads with 4 different bearz (4/4)
  1. In Need of a drink or two — Cliff meets with Riley in wolf territory to chat about how life's been since she left.
  2. Beaten up Lips — :,]
  3. Settle Down, It'll All Be Clear — Cliff has Esperanza over to catch up and comiserate
  4. Extra! Extra! — Cliff catches Natasha in the lodge, and she fills him in on the latest tragedies out of his control.

Three threads with a Vampire (3/3)
  1. Ursine Crafts — Cliff sells his wares(bears) to Beauregard.
  2. Look It, It's Freakin Bats — Cliff and Natasha got on a field trip to Lavender Heights and meet Samuel.
  3. Dumb Ways To Die — Cliff busts face on the concrete after tripping over Luka's scarf.

Have 3 threads with a Psychic (3/3)
  1. Needle in a Haystack — Cliff discovers Loretta as she picks the pockets of jeans in a thrift store.
  2. — WILDCARD
  3. Pine Peek — Cliff finds Ashley's bag abandoned, and does his best to cheer her up when they discover she was robbed. Bear hugs fix everything!

Have 2 threads where your character utilizes their hybrid form (min. 3 posts) (2/2)
  1. Beaver Moon — BEAR BRAWL
  2. Staring right now I'll be strong — BEAR CHEERS ON INDRA

Have 2 threads where your character spars/fights another Were/Vampire (min. 5 rounds) (2/2)
  1. I'm not gruesome, just human — Bear Prince and Wolf King Rematch
  2. Here Come The Runts — HYBRID BRAWL

Have 1 thread where your character attempts to turn a Human or Psychic into a Were (again.) (1/1)
  1. — GOD BLESS WILDCARDS

Become Prince ♔ (1/1)
  1. Go out and start again— All the bears get together the celebrate the *~Magic~* (July 16th)

Be Prince for three months (3/3)
  1. August 16th—✓
  2. September 16th—✓
  3. October 16th—✓

Two threads where the bears hang out and be bears (2/2)
  1. Go out and start again — The bears get together to grub and blow things up in celebration of ~*~Magic~*~
  2. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:—The bears and the 'yotes converge to socialize and decided if they hate each other

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Intermediate Psychic → Advanced Psychic

Have 2 threads with different Psychic's — (2/2)
  1. A Sharp and Glorious Thorn in the Side — Where a sparkly flamingo pen is given and Zachary is awkward again
  2. Banana Brain— Zachary gets third wheeled in his own shop by Marlow and Vincent

Have 2 threads with different Were's — (2/2)
  1. Blind Date! Riley & Zachary — Dinner in the dark leads to the most adorably awkward meeting outside.
  2. Minor Inconvenience—Zachary witnesses his future in the form of Charlie

Have 2 threads with different Vampire's — (2/2)
  1. Break from the Ritual — Helps Ophelia dump Aiden's (RIP you creep) clothing
  2. Birds of a Feather — Zachary fangirls at Tikanni's power

Have 2 threads using your characters first ability — (2/2)
  1. A Thousand Lives — Zachary uses his ice with Minerva to prove he isn't a crazy person
  2. Hot Mess Express— Zachary uses his ice to help cool down Rabbit

Have 2 threads using your characters second ability — (2/2)
  1. You Pancake My Breath Away — Zachary gets teleportation lessons from Kaylee
  2. Donkey Kong Demands Blood — Meets fellow psychic Chihiro at the arcade and teleports her to his house? Stranger Danger.

Have 1 thread using both abilities at the same time — (1/1)
  1. Fantastic Four — A meeting of four physics who have no idea what they are doing. Zachary adds to this by using his ice and then fear teleporting, cause he's a loser.

Have 1 thread where an ability malfunctions at a pivotal moment — (1/1)
  1. Slide on by — Friday the 13th causes Zachary's powers to go all funky and he accidentally teleports a new friend, Ted!

Have 1 thread where your character struggles to hide one of their abilities from another. — (1/1)
  1. Summerween — Struggles and ultimately fails to hide his teleportation power from Natalie

Have 1 thread where your character uses their abilities publicly. — (1/1)
  1. When There's Nothing Left to Burn — A sad Zachary meets Cris at a bar, he teleports in front of a few people, but is luckily left alone.

HIS SPARKLING NEW THIRD POWER: Illusion! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common Psychic
Requested Level/Ability: Intermediate Psychic— Aerokinesis
Required Threads: At the Ivy Gate
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh