Level Requests

Common Vamp → Intermediate Vamp

Survive at least 3 new moons — (3/3)
  1. April 15th
  2. May 15th
  3. June 13th

4 threads with 4 different Vampires — (4/4)
  1. Guess vamps don't hit the concession stand? — Movie date that is very non romantic with Dax. Blood mugs to go? Duh.
  2. Slow shutter speed — Photo shoot leads to Savvy meeting vamp-mom Carmen.
  3. Illegal capture — Savannah meets Mr. Rogers Beauregard 'Beau' Bertrand. There's a lot of Bs.
  4. Cobalt — Savvy and Ellie go shopping, coz every new vamp needs a Hot Topic wardrobe.

3 threads with a Were — (3/3)
  1. The Darkest Nights Mean You See The Stars The Most — Chloe knocks into a very clumsy Savvy at the roller-skating rink
  2. No cute fuzzy things for vampires? — Savvy meets a nice werejag named Asha! They bond over Joe's Hole.
  3. "A hole for a hole, m'lady" — Bones — Savvy waitresses for the cutest jag couple, meeting Abraham for the first time.

3 threads with a Psychic — (3/3)
  1. Beryllium — Savvy meets a gal named Ellie, who's weird, but kinda sweet. Meeting interrupted by scary vamp-lady.
  2. Drunken students make for easy targets, no? — Feeding gone wrong. Safi: 1 vs Savvy: 0
  3. Ride in my Lambo — Savvy meets a cool chick from South Africa called Marlow!

Have 3 threads where your character is feeding off a Human or a Psychic (cannot be the same character). At least one of these threads must be a violent feeding — (3/3)
  1. Oxygen — Savvy turns Ellie, but loses control when she tries to feed off her.
  2. Just a helpless girl, aren't I? — Savvy rather pathetically feeds off Katya because she can't suggest for the life of her, apparently.
  3. I'm just an insignificant human being, don't mind me — Savvy knocks Lenny out with dog treats because again, she can't suggest for the life of her.

Have 1 thread where your character starts to succumb to their Bloodlust and pulls themselves back before feeding/attacking etc. (must be in an urban setting) — (1/1)
  1. Hey devil is it never enough for you or won't you quit 'til I'm on my kneesAnd I'm your fucking father Luke

Join a Clutch (if applicable)— (1/1)
  1. The blood is the life — Savvy joins a new, much nicer clutch of vamps.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi, this is Kam being impatient and posting this now bc she's gonna be out for most of the day tomorrow.

Current Level: New Vampire
Requested Level/Ability: Common Vampire

Required Threads:

Survive at least 3 new moons — (3/3)
  1. May 15th
  2. June 13th
  3. July 12th

Have 1 thread where your character violently feeds off a Human or Psychic — (1/1)
  1. I'm gonna make you a believer — Fucking... Christ on a bike.

Have 5 threads with any Vampire — (5/5)
  1. Poison in the Fang of the Serpent — Welcome to the club, Hale.
  2. Pieces of Eden — Nope, Domina lady, nope, nope, nope.
  3. So Hard To Do What I've Intended — Nearly getting gutted to death is fun! :D
  4. The butterfly effect — Old vampires are all the same.
  5. Dead Man Walking Tonight — Chit chat about Beau's clutch and a spar are due it seems.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Kam all done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common Human
Requested Level/Ability: Common psychic (Electrokinesis)
Required Threads: you and me and the devil makes three
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Hal done! don't forget to fill out his new psychic fields!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Human
Requested Level: Infected Were

Required Threads: Fool's errand
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Sam done! Don't forget to reapply for New Were after the full moon on July 27th!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Common Psychic
Requested Level/Ability: Intermediate Psychic (Cryokinesis and Teleportation)

Group Details: N/A

Required Threads: Tip Jar - Zachary discovers his teleportation :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Scarlett all done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

New Were → Common Were

Survive at least 3 full moons — (3/3)
  1. May 29th
  2. June 27th
  3. July 27th

Have 1 thread where your character is in their animal form for a minimum of three posts — (1/1)
  1. I love cats, I love every kind of cat! [NSFW] — Fraycat is joined by newbie Skuldpurr.

5 threads with any Were — (5/5)
  1. A Hot Head & A Bad Attitude — Fraycat meets Sinpard
  2. Iron Will — Fray's in trouble with Asha and Abraham. Bad pussypants.
  3. Making my way out of town, driving slow — Fray and Skuld move on from Ravenswood, decide to do the dating thing officially
  4. C'mon brain, think of things, c'mon brain, be so smart — Fray meets James Bond a fox were.
  5. To kill with one leap — Fray and Skuld do a double dinner date with Abraham and Asha - talk goes to making a jagroup.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: Infected Were
Requested Level: New Were

Required Threads:
Join as/have a thread where you are infected — (1/1)
  1. Fool's errand — Don't drink and drive, or there's a chance a were will turn you

Survive your first full moon — (1/1)
  1. All these jags and nowhere to roo — Sol survives with her jagparents and kills a bear (not really)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Atari @Sam done!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Current Level: New Vampire
Requested Level/Ability: Common Vampire

Required Threads: http://whatlieswebreathe.com/showthread.php?tid=5221
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh