Emergency Services

Yellow Pages 

9-1-1. What's your emergency?

Has your character seen another character being assaulted? Did they find a dead body? Do they need the assistance of Emergency Services? Have them call 9-1-1! As a result, any character that is a first responder may reply to a situation relevant to their line of work. Find an example below!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's been an attack at the Empire. A vampire attacked one of our patrons and they're bleeding out.
Caelum Faulkner

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Caelum Faulkner Ambulance is en route.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Caelum Faulkner Police are on the way!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goats were nice and all but he didn't know why he had one in his house????

Can someone please send animal control there is a goat here eating all my metal scul-AHHHH STOP BITING ME PLEA-
Marco Araujo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Marco Araujo Everyone else was... also... responding... to emergency goat calls???? So.... Andy was on the way, I guess............

"This is such a bad idea...."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SOMEONE WAS ON THE WAY, THANK GOD, BECAUSE HE WAS CURRENTLY TAKING REFUGE ON HIS KITCHEN COUNTER.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was at work that he placed a call to the police to report the bitch who'd shattered his car window.

He spoke carefully, wanting to make his complaint thorough and clear even if he was likely going to have to repeat himself.

Hello, my name is Dr. Péter Bognar, I am calling to report an incident of assault and vehicular damage that occurred about two hours ago in the parking lot of a McDonald's in Ravenswood.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Péter Bognár Detective Tomas would like to come have a chat and take down the details of the incident!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Dakila Tomas

Péter will give the address of his clinic in Red Rock.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh