Emergency Services

Yellow Pages 

9-1-1. What's your emergency?

Has your character seen another character being assaulted? Did they find a dead body? Do they need the assistance of Emergency Services? Have them call 9-1-1! As a result, any character that is a first responder may reply to a situation relevant to their line of work. Find an example below!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's been an attack at the Empire. A vampire attacked one of our patrons and they're bleeding out.
Caelum Faulkner

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Caelum Faulkner Ambulance is en route.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Caelum Faulkner Police are on the way!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goats were nice and all but he didn't know why he had one in his house????

Can someone please send animal control there is a goat here eating all my metal scul-AHHHH STOP BITING ME PLEA-
Marco Araujo

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Marco Araujo Everyone else was... also... responding... to emergency goat calls???? So.... Andy was on the way, I guess............

"This is such a bad idea...."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SOMEONE WAS ON THE WAY, THANK GOD, BECAUSE HE WAS CURRENTLY TAKING REFUGE ON HIS KITCHEN COUNTER.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was at work that he placed a call to the police to report the bitch who'd shattered his car window.

He spoke carefully, wanting to make his complaint thorough and clear even if he was likely going to have to repeat himself.

Hello, my name is Dr. Péter Bognar, I am calling to report an incident of assault and vehicular damage that occurred about two hours ago in the parking lot of a McDonald's in Ravenswood.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Péter Bognár Detective Tomas would like to come have a chat and take down the details of the incident!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Dakila Tomas

Péter will give the address of his clinic in Red Rock.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You know what was great about Crime Stoppers? They provided total anonymity. Sure, you could get a reward for reporting a crime that led to an arrest, but she was willing for forego that if it got the police off them. Off Abraham. And frankly, considering she'd smelled someone being brutally fucking murdered? If these people gave a single fuck about their jobs then they absolutely should care about that more than some guy shoving a jaguar in his car.

Asha would be assigned a code number and the information she provided through the website's form would be visible without any tie to her whatsoever. She would amend minor details regarding her witness account.

ANONYMOUS REPORT — FILED 6/2/18 at 23:13PM

Description (Including... Who, What, When, Where and How Do You Know)
On the night of 5/31/18 I witnessed a confrontation between a few individuals on Hill Street, one looked like he was bleeding and the other two looked like they were vampires. It was dark and I didn't get a very good look at them and was afraid I would be next if they saw me so I ran off.

Offense Type
Homicide

Address of Incident
Exact address unknown, Northeast of Sk8 City close to the edge of Ravenswood

City, State, Zip
Ravenswood, CO 80020

Nearest Intersection or Crossing Street
Hill St and 3rd Avenue

Neighborhood or Subdivision
Northeast Ravenswood

How did you hear about our program?
Internet

And that was that. Hopefully it would buy them time and maybe some freedom if the police and Agent Joan fucking McCocksucker got busy elsewhere.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beauregard was tired of teenage vampires causing problems in his life.

ANONYMOUS REPORT — FILED 6/25/18 at 03:21AM

While at a bar, I overheard two young women bragging about a murder of a man in Ravenswood early this month or late last month. The first was tall and thin and called herself Robbie. The second was slightly above average height, thin, and called herself Amy. Both women were in their early to mid twenties. They discussed using an Uber to drive the body of a man out of the city to dispose of him. Both expressed a willingness to put down any police chasing after them. They seem very dangerous.

Offense Type
Homicide

Address of Incident

City, State, Zip
Ravenswood, CO 80020

Internet

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Was there such thing as too little too late? Someone had been a bit preoccupied when the desire for information had gone out initially, but spotting a name when perusing the local reports had sparked some belated vengeance. Willing to bet on the assumption, despite not being able to be completely 100% certain... Well, it hardly mattered if it was a false accusation, now, did it? That might even be better.

Take a wild guess who anonymously managed this, two weeks late but feeling fashionable. Even took his time to get this right.

ANONYMOUS REPORT — FILED 8/3/18 at 21:41PM

look for robbie calahan i think [insert Robbie's last known address in Red Rock here] blue hair died tall skinny smell bad ride motor bike
cause trouble and is ver rude but have no seen in a while
may be you find her :3

Offense Type
wanted info

Address of Incident

City, State, Zip

@Joan McCole
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fray went for a walk, Skuld had driven a long time out into the Outskirts, and here she was turning the burner phone on for the first time. It made a little blin-blin-bling! sound that made her jag poke up and look around for some fun noises it could catch. Skuld just had to push the girl back down. C'mon, she had work to do.

ANONYMOUS REPORT — FILED 8/6/18 at 11:39 PM
I'm a regular to Night Vision, I've seen Amilia Hale before on several occasions, even talked to her once or twice. Often I've seen her go to the closed-off downstairs area with a butch looking female who also seems to be there a lot. The people who work there don't appear to be the most trustworthy sort.

Offense Type
-

Address of Incident
Night Vision, Cordova

City, State, Zip
Cordova, CO 80020

[Night Vision address here]

Internet

Sent. And now..

Crunch.