All The Time

Cobalt Ridge Ski Lodge 
If there was anyone he was willing to hear out even if he didn't love what they were saying, it was Yana. But with that said... the more she went on, explained some of the benefits of the idea, the more he softened to the concept of what equated essentially to another hotel.

Levka Orlovsky, in the hospitality business. Honestly, it seemed ludicrous but it was a fact he wasn't evading to any real effectiveness.

"Ah yes, all the birds," he murmured when she was done, finding himself smiling in that lazy way that happened whenever he was comfortable with her. "I hate to keep letting you win, but I think you are onto something here."

Heaven knew he wouldn't come up with anything better himself.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She lifted her head at last - looked at him properly and raised her shoulders and dropped them just as quickly. "I'm not necessarily saying we go out and sign our lives away right here and right now - but ..." She bumped the tip of her nose against his jaw and sighed. "I think it's our best idea to date and that has to mean something." A new venture for her, less so for him.

"We can complain to one another about inhospitable guests - if they leave a mess at the breakfast nook we can take them up north and eat them." Content to plant the seed of an idea and wait to see if anything bloomed from it.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He laughed, and the slight heaviness from earlier was swept back under the rug where it belonged. "May no one ever go hungry," he said. "Our unofficial... what is that word?" Tagline, motto, slogan. Take your pick, he was missing all of them.

He wrapped his arms around her middle and just hugged her for a long moment, feeling the most content feeling when they were just like this. It was a remarkably strange peace he hadn't even really known was real until recently. The world was shitty sometimes, but who cared?

(Sometimes he did, very much. But not today.)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Tagline ..." An offhanded dismissal as she got lost in her own thoughts - the familiar comfort of business as she closed her eyes and started to break it down. The hypothetical cost, the possibility for trouble, the whole nine yards. Content to let it all stay in her own mind for the time being. Focused on the little things, making a game of honing in on one sense at a time. "It's a good fit."
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh