Hello, we met on the bus?

Yellow Pages 
Set a day after the train ride

He had spent last night agonizing over what to send. Should he have waited another day? There could be some 3 day rule on texting your fellow train superhuman that he didn't know about. Ah, screw it. Here goes nothing.

Hi, this is Zachary. From the train? I'd still open to meeting and continuing our talk.
New Number

That sounded okay. Brief and vague enough to not draw suspicion to the whole 'superpower' thing. Rowley would hopefully remember their initial meeting and choose whether or not to respond . Zachary fired off one more text just to cover his bases.

If you've changed your mind, you can delete these texts. No problem either way.
New Number

@Logan Rowley
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rowley didn't have to agonize over her late night train encounter for too long. It had hardly even been twenty-four hours when Zachary got in touch—not that she was complaining, mind. She appreciated timeliness.

Of course I'd love to meet. Would you like to come by my flat sometime? Preferably early evening, but my schedule is somewhat flexible.

And then, somewhat belatedly:

Not to be too forward.
Rowley

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She answered back swiftly, startling him a bit. Rowley had done that twice already. He'd have to prepare himself for more surprises from her in the future. Zachary hesitated for a second. Her place was not the location he thought she'd suggest, but this conversation did call for a great deal of privacy.

I'll come by. Since you offered a place, it makes sense to me for you to set the date and time. I'll make my schedule work. And, thanks. For agreeing to meet.
Zachary

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rowley would rather not have guests in her home, but that was still preferable to someone else's home. And either of their homes was the only realistic option, given the nature of the conversation.

Of course. How is [something reasonable] at 7pm?
Rowley

That would give her enough time to get home from her last class of the day and clean herself up a little.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm available. Send me directions and I'll see you then!
Zachary

Was the exclamation too much? It was too much wasn't it. Zachary sighed and set his phone down. It was polite to bring something when invited to a person's house. What would be a good gift for Rowley?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh