Introduce Yourself!

Hello!

From the other side.

Welcome to our wonderful home! Feel free to jump into our community by telling us a little bit about yourself here!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-rolls in-

Hello all! My name is Gina! I've been RPing on and off for a really long time now. Started on Neopets and worked my way up to forums. Most of the sites I've run, I've done so alongside Yaz. We met way back when on Neopets and have stuck together ever since!

I love traveling, and I try and pick a place I've never been to once a year and go. I have a lot of fun exploring new places.

I play videogames a lot. Destiny specifically. I have lost a ton of hours to that game, mostly because it's very social. You can play with friends and raid or do PvP stuff or storyline. It's lots of fun. I play on both XB1 (KC Roz) and PS4 (krocz). Feel free to add me on either!

I work as an insurance agent and have to talk to people on the phone all day. I am about to go back to school to get a BA in Psychology!

I'm not sure what else to say, so yeah! That's me! <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi friends! I'm Kiersten, but my internet aliases are Kiew or Kai. I've been role playing for something like thirteen years, across multiple sites and genres. I've been following the admins around for the past few years and I have high hopes for this site!

I work as a commercial horticulturist, driving anywhere from 100 to 300 miles a day across south Texas watering plants for different businesses. I live in the sticks with my husband and his family, 11 dogs and too many birds to count. I am an INFP -T Myers-Briggs personality type, and I am shamelessly scatter brained and not always great at communication so I apologize in advance, but I love everyone and I just want to be your friend. Forever and ever. The end. <3

P.S. I'm mostly active from my phone or tablet as I don't currently own a computer, so I'm a little slow but not completely dead yet.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-squishes Vandal and Kiew- So glad to have you guys back. I'm excited that everyone gets to write together again!!

AND KIEW.

I didn't know you have 11 dogs. o_o
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi fam.

I'm Caoimhe.

I've been rping for 12 years in a lot of different places, had dozens upon dozens (probably safer to say hundreds) of characters and I've been out of the scene for awhile so I'm rusty af. I don't expect to have more than four characters, but that will probably change because the love for the IC drama is so real.

I have two cats that are actual disasters, am engaged to someone wonderful, and one time I fixed an Apple Watch with superglue.

For a living I fix cellphones, computers, and if my store gets them in I'll fix an ipod/mp3 player. You'd be surprised at how stupid people are.

Hobbies include: whining about celebrities, people who put their water damaged iPhones in the oven in an attempt to "Warm up the rice! That helps right?" [Sad Trombone Noises], writing, and coding.

Look forward to rping with your characters and making some quality drama w/ y'all.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome aboard Caoimhe! Congrats on your engagement. Looking forward to the drama!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Caoimhe

I'll have you know I dropped my iPhone in water on two separate occasions (same iPhone, mind you) and it worked up until the day I traded it in for my new one. They never knew and gave me full trade in value. Oops?

Anyhow. Welcome to Lies! We're excited to have you here :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Howdy!

I have never excelled at introductions but I will attempt to sound like a functioning member of society. (No promises, however). For forum purposes, you may call me Bones! I'm 26, a teacher, and drowning in disturbingly tedious wedding plans.

I started role playing back in 2007 (maybe 2006?) on Neopets. I distinctly remember primitive coding to make the p e r f e c t lyrical signature for the boards, and consistently maintaining 5+ accounts on the back burner for when your next account was frozen.

Like so many, I moved on to forums pretty soon after that and there I stayed until about two years ago or so, at which point I went on role play hiatus. I've just come out of my hermit den from said hiatus, and am eager to get back to work, so to speak.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome Bones! Congratulations on your wedding! I know from experience that planning one is a special kind of hell, so best of luck to you. You're in the company of many a former neopets player. Looking forward to writing with you!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(February 08, 2017 · 10:13 PM)Kiew Wrote: Welcome Bones! Congratulations on your wedding! I know from experience that planning one is a special kind of hell, so best of luck to you. You're in the company of many a former neopets player. Looking forward to writing with you!

Thank you kindly!
Until this point in my life I had no idea how many near identical shades of light pink there are in the world, you learn something new everyday it appears.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(February 08, 2017 · 10:08 PM)Bones.to.keys Wrote: I started role playing back in 2007 (maybe 2006?) on Neopets. I distinctly remember primitive coding to make the p e r f e c t lyrical signature for the boards, and consistently maintaining 5+ accounts on the back burner for when your next account was frozen.

Like so many, I moved on to forums pretty soon after that and there I stayed until about two years ago or so, at which point I went on role play hiatus. I've just come out of my hermit den from said hiatus, and am eager to get back to work, so to speak.

l o l

@Yaz and I have totally gone back on those forums and trolled before, not gonna lie. It's a riot lmfao I totally remember having backup accounts though. They would ban you for the silliest things.

But yeah, we made the same migration to forums and have been here and there ever since.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello I am CZ

uh some stuff about me

idk I work as a lab manager at a state college in florida but it's summer session right now which means we have n o t h i n g to do so i end up mucking around on the internet and my phone a lot whee

I have a dog her names is Patches Maria and she is a beagle-coonhound mix she's 12 and I love her

I will be honest from the get-go that I can have some trouble communicating sometimes so like IT'S ME NOT YOU is a definite possibility and if anyone ever needs to ask questions because they don't understand what I'm saying by all means feel free! I am very comfortable explaining things if it's to help make sense of stuff. I don't want to overshare either about brainweird but it seems... fair? To let people know when I join new places that I am aware that I do not always come across the way I want to and it's as frustrating for me as it is for others.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome aboard, @CZ!

As a self-described awko-taco, I'm intimately familiar with brainweird. <3 But everyone here is a peach and will act accordingly, from my experience.

SN: I also have a coonhound / beagle mix, if you join the Slack we must share photo's. (Her name is Sadie Marie)

ANYWHO, glad to have you here!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome @CZ! I too have the brainweird, lol. But happy to have you and looking forward to meeting your character(s) <33
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi! I'm Hal!

I uh... am super terrible at freeform talking about myself, haha. But! I'm pretty excited to integrate here! Hopefully I can throw my dude around everywhere :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello friendsss

I am Raylee aka Raylers. I am 20 years old but usually act 8 ok. I am a hairdresser/color tech from Texas. My hobbies include working and roleplay and watching gaming videos on youtube bc im a nerd that cant actually play them well but like to watch. Anyway. I've been roleplaying collectively for about 10 yesrs who knows I took a break from age 12 to 17 so I sorta lost track. Ive mostly stuck to wolves and only dabbled in humans/lycanthropes so this is me putting myself out there and tryin new things yay. Im so hype for this site and yall are all angels. LETS DO THISSS
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome @Hal! Looking forward to plotting with you! And welcome @Raylee, my fellow Texan! Glad you have you here!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not gonna tag anyone because I've missed so many of your introductions today but I'm so excited you're all here. Thank you for joining us!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hiiii,

I'm Fao. I have already gotten to know some of you in the Slack and y'all are just delightful. Hah! But anyway, I guess I can give a more formal introduction to myself real quick. I just turned 30 in June and I've been married for 11 years. I have two boys: Corran (8) and Tycho (6) and they keep me pretty busy when I'm not writing and stuff.

I have no pets other than three betta because my husband is allergic to most things. I had three rats for over a year but last one died off recently, RIP my loves.

I've been roleplaying for... 16 years now? Dang. I sometimes try and take a break from it but it never really lasts. I started out in Star Wars RP and moved onto various anime and fantasy and Harry Potter and WOLVES. I am currently roleplaying here with you guys, on a Star Wars site I've been on since 2008 called Sithspawn, and at Horizon (yay affiliates) where I am on Staff.

I am of the INFP-A persuasion. I get anxious and tend to overthink things a lot (which is why I ask a LOT of questions) but I'm really, really excited to start on something new! I love to write a lot and I also enjoy drawing and video games and watching so much Netflix. I was born in California, spent a few formative years living in Georgia, but for most of my life I lived in Utah. These days, though, I'm kicking it in Hawaii and I hope to never ever leave.

Please feel free to reach out to me at any time about anything! I'm always happy to have a talk about characters or not-character stuff. :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(July 06, 2017 · 2:18 PM)Fao Wrote: These days, though, I'm kicking it in Hawaii and I hope to never ever leave.

get back here in a reasonable timezone :<
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HI. I'm twentyfivesomething chick in Austin, Texas.

I do writing/editing/design/marketing/A LOT for an educational publisher here in Texas. In my spare time I like to rub my face all over video games and also play in and DM D&D campaigns. I've been roleplaying for many many years but basically permanently feel kinda rusty in regard to my writing skills.

I am a pretty speedy writer and love the natural unfolding of plotlines. I don't tend to do a lot of OOC plotting because I take a lot of joy in seeing what happens on its own.

I LOOK FORWARD TO WRITING WITH EVERYONE WOOOO.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Fao What island do you live on? I went to Kauai last year and it was gorgeous. 10/10 would go again.

Random: Harry Potter, you've heard Dark Lord Funk, right????????

@Drew so many texans. :D I'm glad you guys found us because we are definitely not plotters. I'm all about throwing my character into a situation and seeing what happens.

What videogames do you rub your face on?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome Drew and Wren! Looking forward to playing with y'all!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Gina

I live on Oahu! Like 75% of the population of Hawaii, haha. It's great, though, especially once you get out of the city and up to North Shore and stuff. I haven't been to any of the other islands yet, but I definitely intend to visit them all since I'm so close! Just gotta find the time and not have other vacations happening before I can skip over. My aunt loooves Kauai and it's very high on my list.

Dark Lord Funk is the best version of that song and anyone who hasn't watched it absolutely should.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey there! I'm Kelsea and I've been RPing for... gosh I think like... 12 or so years? (it's hard to keep track a lot of the time) And I started out on a Twilight site where I eventually worked my way up to handling one of the main canon characters (Rosalie) and was eventually part of the staff. Since Its closure I've puttered around on the oddball site (mainly harry potter) and helped create a few sites along the way as well (I really love seeing where ideas can take you). I actually taught myself how to use photoshop because of fan fiction banners and Rp Signatures (back when that was more common). I also wanted to be a graphic designer because of it... but that never worked out XD

I currently help run a furniture repair supply store, along with helping with the business that is owned by the same company, which receives cabinets and furniture and delivers it out. It's been a huge stress recently, but I'm hoping to fill my free time with some great writing and other things to counteract that.

Video Games are great, I mostly play Destiny and Overwatch, but Sims also comes in third as I love creating new scenarios and building houses. But I find that I really love spending my time writing out adventures and scenario's instead of controlling them on a screen at times.

I would love to actually participate in NANOWRIMO, but that has yet to happen.

So yeah! I'm super excited to be here and I love those of you who I've spoken to already! Can't wait to meet more and see where this takes me.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome @Kelsea!

In terms of Sims I am totally a hoarder of the game myself. I personally hope they come out with Sims 4 Seasons and Pets ASAP!? I also loved University Life from Sims 2... so that would be awesome to see!

I look forward to writing with you!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Anna I loved sims university on sims 2! I really do hope they come out with seasons and pets for 4 here soon, because those have always made the game feel so much more involved. I would also like to see how the art style of 4 transfers to pets as each version had its own style and I personally really love the style of 4 and that it returned to being a little more cartoon like. I could honestly go on and on about sims XD

@Moseley Horses were so much fun in sims 3 and honestly I loved their pets so much! I really wish I could go back to sims 3 every now and again when I'm missing certain aspects of the game, but the lag in it (because I have a ton of the expansions) really kills it XD

I'm looking forward to writing with both of you!!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey! I'm Desirae,I'm 22. I'm new to this site but have done some RP before on EquinoxRPG and more recently, EnchantedHogwarts.
I've been role playing for awhile but just got back into it. I'm actually really glad I found this site,it's so different from what i'm used to posting on. I love creating new characters and seeing how their story turns out. :)

I also play a lot of video games on my XBox 1. My favorite so far is the Witcher 3. I have a thing for medieval and horror games when it comes to video games. There's actually a few games I want to play on steam but won't be able to until I can get a computer that was actually meant for gaming lol. aaaaand I'm currently in the process of enrolling in college in hopes of improving my singing and to maybe take a creative writing class.

And yeah! This site seems to be pretty active and I've already met some nice people,I can't wait to meet more of you guys! :)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nice to meet you Desirae! I'm Kelsea ^_^

Can I just say that, while I never joined Equinox, I've heard of it and actually started on a twilight site called Bella Luna, so it's awesome to hear someone else came from a similar board. Hopefully you have all sorts of opportunities to expand character ideas here! It's a pretty great site so far! Hit me up if you'd like to write together some time.

Another Xbox One player! I haven't played witcher 3, but I've heard great things about it. Have you played diablo III at all? I found it to be quite fun. If you ever play co-op games like overwatch or destiny and want some company, feel free to add me. Kelsea Go ROAR
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:OO HORROR THEMED PODCAST YOU SAY? You should totally share. I adore horror. Recently, one of my favorite scary movies has been the Conjuring and IT.

Your sense of humor will totally fit in here. We’re all a little bit goofy and a lotta bit passionate. I’m super excited to see the characters and ideas you bring to the table! <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks! Our podcast is the Heebie Jeebie Babes Podcast! We’re on Sticher, Google Play, iTunes, PodParadise and PodKnife. (Also you should all follow us on our social media, just so you know)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HELLO ATLANTA I was born in Atlanta (ten billion years ago I'm old and decrepit now) and I'm also a fellow Hufflepuff :>

HAHAHA I OWN PAGE TWO IT'S ALL MINE ALL MIIIIIIIIIIINE
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Paws up for HUFFLEPUFF.

Welcome aboard~ Former Georgia-dweller here, but I'm far and away, now. ^_^
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yaaaay, welcome aboard! I am also a plant-loving Hufflepuff. We're so excited to have you! Looking forward to writing and getting to know you better <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello!

My name is Jessica, but for years my online alias has been Pixel8edRevelry (or Pixel for short). I’m 24, and employed full time as a cardiac RN at a large hospital in MO. I’ve been roleplaying for quite a few years, starting with tabletop RPGs. D&D 3.5 is where I first got my footing with roleplay, and I’ve played 4th edition, and currently am involved in a 5e game. I love video games, particularly MMORPGs, and when I discovered that I could unite my love for RP with my love of gaming, I was hooked. As I was doing this, I began to RP on forums, which really put my love for writing to work, and gave me a creative outlet while dealing with the hectic hours of working and getting my bachelors degree. Now, since I’m going to graduate school to get my masters degree in nursing, I feel that I’m going to enjoy having a consistent RP with a relaxed community to unwind with! Look forward to meeting you guys and creating awesome stories with you!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello hello~

Whilst half of you know me, I may as well give you a crash course in the history of Spry. It all started in Dewsbury Hospital, Yorkshire, where- ..Oh. Oh not that much. Yeah, okay, fine.

So, I'm a 21 year old English lad born on the 19th August 1996. I work as a shopkeeper for mine and my mother's business, which is a sort of fancy gift shop full of arty and organic stuff. I'm not a hippie, trust me on that one.

Weirdly, I've only been RPing for about 2-3 years, and prior to a year ago, it was entirely script instead of novella. However, after joining Horizon, I quickly settled into it. Whilst there, I met some great friends, including Drew, Hal and Fao who you'll recognise from around here, and then two very special people. The first is Kam, who's such an awesome friend, honestly. The second is Atari, my girlfriend. We've been dating since the end of October last year.

Uuuum. Oh yeah, about me. I like gaming, mostly Nintendo and Hearthstone, and I enjoy collecting classic consoles like my N64 and Sega Master System. I have a vinyl collection and a wicked sound system. And then don't get me started on Pokemon. Unless you want me to not stop.

Eeyup. Uh, apologies in advance for my weird upcoming characters, and see you all around!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello, I'm Trogi, but I'll answer to Sage, as that's Seiji's nickname and... he goes to every rp with me x'D
I uhm, am married, to Jut Jut on here. Pretty sure he goes by Jut Jut OOC wise, didn't notice a post from him here x'D

I have been in rp's for years... have a habit of killing them so i'm a little petrified about this one, it's so active, and all and I'm afraid... it'll be ruined by me some how, so if i'm ever too fast to reply... throw a book at me, because that's what I'm told I do too much all the time.. People want a break I suppose, but yeah... I can have a post turned around in 30 minutes when I'm actively on and it annoyed people... so.. Yes.. have that pile of books handy! haha....

I'm going to quit rambling now, go to bed, then make a new thread tomorrow hopefully..... Anyone want to play with an Otter let me know :P
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-slides in-

So, to start things off, good morning/evening/night to y' all. I've already written a few things on my OOC account, but I suppose I could spew some more things here for those of you who have yet to grow tired of reading this shit. So, umm.. I'm pretty sure half of the people on here already know me (Drew, Hal, Fao, Anna, Raylee............. the list is p long), but to those of you who don't.... -inhales-

I've been on a couple of sites over the years, but this has to be the first time I actually joined a human RP site. Had started off RPing canines before moving to feline RPs (mostly private ones with a couple of friends) and then discovered the magic of human RPs when I was about 13 or so. From then on I sort of realized I couldn't live without writing and kinda ended up on Horizon a bit over a year ago. The trash child I dragged over on both Horizon and here has been with me for a pretty long time (like.. 10 years or something??) and I don't think I'll be getting rid of her anytime soon either, so chances are you'll grow sick of both of us.

Hmm... okay. More things to say. I'm a huge fan of the Alien movies, along with the X-Files series, Doctor Who, Hannibal and so forth. Video games also play a big part in my life, even if I no longer have as much free time as I used to (on that note I'd like to point out the Last of Us is gold—imo anyway). Art and music keep me from going nuts over school and other shit that want to fuck a human on a daily basis, so. If you actually get smacked in the face by art you'll know who to blame. x)

To finish this off, I'd like to point out that English is not my first language (-waves from Greece-), so if I mess anything up, just PUNT ME INTO OUTER SPACE—seriously, though. Give me a nudge, okay?

That's all, folks!

Later.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HI DERE.

You can call me Fen or Fenshae.

I've been doing this RP thing for...oh christ, 18 years now. Started on Neopets (didn't we all?) and have worked my way through a slew of places and venues. I have bad luck with communities exploding horribly soon after I join them, so, um, if this place blows up, I guess y'all can blame me?

Anyway. I work from home as a freelance copywriter and probably should spend more time doing that and less time doing, um, this.

Drew sent smoke signals and told me to join here. I've never had very good luck in RPing humans before, despite several faltering attempts, but maybe I can make it stick this time. I hope so, because I know like half of you folks and would like to hang out at the cool kids table for a bit ;)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello hello!

I am Bamsy, a month shy of turning 30, currently living in Texas despite permanent reservations about it. Um...I am a homebody and a bit of a recluse, I spend most of my free time making complicated food and watching the same shows over and over again on Netflix. I like hiking, gardening and learning every possible fact about animals too. I am between dogs at the moment but I do have a terrible cat name Perla who sometimes tolerates me.

I've rped on and off since I was about 15, starting on NeoPets with absolutely all kinds of nonsense, and in fact that's how Fen and I met all those years ago. Most recently I am yet another person from the Horizon wolf rpg, sort of...cautiously eager to give a new thing a try. Supernatural humans is a new thing for me, so expect many gaffes but I will do my best!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello hello! I'm Emma, and I'm very excited to finally be here. I found this site a few months ago and have been eyeballing it since. The last time I played on any human sites was back in the AG days, so it may take a little time to get back into it. Regardless, I think this site is such a great twist, and I'm happy to be a part of it all.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ack hi. I'm Sam and Kam made me come here. About half of you know me already (you know who you are)! It's been a couple of years since I've done any human rp so I'm probably a lil rusty. Yes, I'm from Horizon (I'm a mod there) so I - obviously - love me some wolfies. I also love spreeing. And... that's it (cuz Sam's boring)!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi everyone!

I'm Scarlett. I'm currently 23 and living in Texas. I've been away from the RP world for a while, but I'm pumped to start fresh and practice my writing again! I'll be a little shaky at first, so any wisdom you send my way is highly appreciated.

Huge fan of storytelling. I'll likely to jumping around reading other threads as well as posting.

A little about me.... I'm pretty artsy and love to craft, draw silly comics, repair things with glitter, and collect anything with a giraffe on it. I love animals and have a goal of owning my own cat soon!! Really enjoy watching let's plays, listening to crime podcasts, and reading weird trivia.

I currently work at a small publisher and worked previously with Drew! We awkwardly stumbled around the topic of RPing until someone gave the secret hand signal and from then we knew we had found an RP friend.

I really hope to do my best with posting and getting a story going. I'm kinda shy, but love to talk so please come say hi!

SO EXCITED TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi there!

I'm Carra, 27 and living in Los Angeles! I started roleplaying when I was a preteen on an AG site called The Path of the Moon, which was horses, and then branched out from there. I was most recently on Horizon and have been hearing wonderful things about this site for some time. Shoutout to Drew, Fao, and Bamsy for helping me come on over. :) I have three dogs and talk about them.... a lot. I'm also a Disney fanatic and spend most Mondays at the parks.

I'm a little overwhelmed by the supernatural portion of this site just because I want to make sure I do my characters justice, but I'm also super excited to get started!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Been away long enough so I thought this was good to do again. Hello one and all! My a name's Rook, some may already know me, but either way I'm really happy to chat and get to know everyone! I'm pretty laid back, I apologize if I seem to take the back seat when it comes to plotting but I honestly think just about anything is a great idea to do! Other than mine, I come up with an occasional good plot but not often.

A little about me, I LOOOOOVE to read and play video games! A few of my favorite authors include: David Eddings, J.R.R. Tolkien, H.P. Lovecraft, Dean Koontz, Preston and Child, Andrzej Sapkowski, Stephen R. Donaldson, Brandon Sanderson, Edgar Allan Poe, James A. Corey, R.A. Salvatore, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and many others that I'm probably forgetting.

A few of my favorite games include: Original Spyro trilogy (nostalgic, and looking forward to the redo this fall!), Uncharted series, Jak and Daxter series, The Last of Us, The Shadow of the Colossus, Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2, EVE Online, anything by Bethesda, Endless Space 2, Divinity Original Sin 2, Infamous Second son, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Origins, The Witcher 3, Borderlands, Armell, GTA V, Elder Scrolls Online, Starbound as well as many many others.

Really laid back, got 4 kids all 6 and under so I may be really quiet in chat occasionally (between reading something online, in a book, dealing with kids and helping my wife I'll be kinda ghosty) but feel free to send me a direct message anytime you feel like. I've loved reading since I can remember and have dabbled in writing, I'm not the best but let me know any corrections you like made and I'll try to learn (getting to that point when I get set in my ways lol). Finally, so glad to be back! Looking forward to getting Tucker involved in all sorts of goodness and badness! Please assault me with anything you'd like him involved in!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hellooo!
I am Rainy, I turn 28 in less than a month, and I live in Texas (are we the roleplaying capitol or something?). I RP'd a lot in my teen years on Avidgamers, then took a long break from it as I crashed through life unsure of how to do anything. I still am pretty unsure of how to do most things, but I started RPing again last September on Horizon, and heard about WLWB from there. It has been at least five hundred years since I've played a human-type thing, so I hope I don't fail too miserably. I have a bunch of animals, most notably 4 dogs and a small herd of dairy goats that consume the great majority of my thoughts, time, and finances. I tend to be pretty active during the day- sometimes I am scarce on weekends.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yoooo it's a Jeames! What to tell about myself? Hmmmm. I'm 21, live with my parents, spend time on the internet almost 24/7 if I'm not at work. Work at a grocery store, and I've been RP'ing since I was like... 12?

I'm mostly used to wolf RPs soooo this is rather new to me, haha. I've RP'ed humans before but only in private with close people.
I'm a total noob so please excuse any mistakes I make on this site, HA.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yello

i hear

some of u might know me

from when i was here before

or from hrzn

and i would just like to say

i am here again

xoxo
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

czers i looooove youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

YAY
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Everyone!

Effie here. I'm 23 and I live in Colorado! I'm still a student and go for graphic design. I've been RP'ing since I was probably 12. I came here from being at mystical realms for quite some time. I used to be apart of their New Orleans Urban Fantasy, playing mostly witches and such. It was a blast and I'm excited to have found a Colorado counterpart to that! I enjoy playing anti-hero and evil female characters, but I'm forcing myself to branch out at some point.

I have two wild beasts as pets, a one year old cattle dog named Azalea, and a lynx point siamese named Lennox. They are wild and enjoy eating hands.
I love art and photography, you may see some of it at some point too. I also play League of Legends if anyone else does, so please add me: Effie Sunshine (I'm literal trash but I like to play).

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

Bye bye
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh