Introduce Yourself!

Hello!

From the other side.

Welcome to our wonderful home! Feel free to jump into our community by telling us a little bit about yourself here!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-rolls in-

Hello all! My name is Gina! I've been RPing on and off for a really long time now. Started on Neopets and worked my way up to forums. I love traveling, and I try and pick a place I've never been to once a year and go. I have a lot of fun exploring new places. Recently, I've been traveling up to Canada a lot to see Keeva, my favorite birb and partner in crime. I am part of a closed triad with Keeva and my husband Kyle and they both make me very happy.

I play videogames a lot. Destiny 2 specifically. I have lost a ton of hours to that game, mostly because it's very social. You can play with friends and raid or do PvP stuff or storyline. It's lots of fun. I play on both XB1 (KC Roz) and PS4 (krocz). Feel free to add me on either!

I'm not sure what else to say, so yeah! That's me! <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi friends! I'm Kiersten, but my internet aliases are Kiew or Kai. I've been role playing for something like thirteen years, across multiple sites and genres. I've been following the admins around for the past few years and I have high hopes for this site!

I work as a commercial horticulturist, driving anywhere from 100 to 300 miles a day across south Texas watering plants for different businesses. I live in the sticks with my husband and his family, 11 dogs and too many birds to count. I am an INFP -T Myers-Briggs personality type, and I am shamelessly scatter brained and not always great at communication so I apologize in advance, but I love everyone and I just want to be your friend. Forever and ever. The end. <3

P.S. I'm mostly active from my phone or tablet as I don't currently own a computer, so I'm a little slow but not completely dead yet.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi fam.

I'm Caoimhe.

I've been rping for 12 years in a lot of different places, had dozens upon dozens (probably safer to say hundreds) of characters and I've been out of the scene for awhile so I'm rusty af. I don't expect to have more than four characters, but that will probably change because the love for the IC drama is so real.

I have two cats that are actual disasters, am engaged to someone wonderful, and one time I fixed an Apple Watch with superglue.

For a living I fix cellphones, computers, and if my store gets them in I'll fix an ipod/mp3 player. You'd be surprised at how stupid people are.

Hobbies include: whining about celebrities, people who put their water damaged iPhones in the oven in an attempt to "Warm up the rice! That helps right?" [Sad Trombone Noises], writing, and coding.

Look forward to rping with your characters and making some quality drama w/ y'all.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Howdy!

I have never excelled at introductions but I will attempt to sound like a functioning member of society. (No promises, however). For forum purposes, you may call me Bones! I'm 26, a teacher, and drowning in disturbingly tedious wedding plans.

I started role playing back in 2007 (maybe 2006?) on Neopets. I distinctly remember primitive coding to make the p e r f e c t lyrical signature for the boards, and consistently maintaining 5+ accounts on the back burner for when your next account was frozen.

Like so many, I moved on to forums pretty soon after that and there I stayed until about two years ago or so, at which point I went on role play hiatus. I've just come out of my hermit den from said hiatus, and am eager to get back to work, so to speak.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello I am CZ

uh some stuff about me

idk I work as a lab manager at a state college in florida but it's summer session right now which means we have n o t h i n g to do so i end up mucking around on the internet and my phone a lot whee

I have a dog her names is Patches Maria and she is a beagle-coonhound mix she's 12 and I love her

I will be honest from the get-go that I can have some trouble communicating sometimes so like IT'S ME NOT YOU is a definite possibility and if anyone ever needs to ask questions because they don't understand what I'm saying by all means feel free! I am very comfortable explaining things if it's to help make sense of stuff. I don't want to overshare either about brainweird but it seems... fair? To let people know when I join new places that I am aware that I do not always come across the way I want to and it's as frustrating for me as it is for others.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi! I'm Hal!

I uh... am super terrible at freeform talking about myself, haha. But! I'm pretty excited to integrate here! Hopefully I can throw my dude around everywhere :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello friendsss

I am Raylee aka Raylers. I am 20 years old but usually act 8 ok. I am a hairdresser/color tech from Texas. My hobbies include working and roleplay and watching gaming videos on youtube bc im a nerd that cant actually play them well but like to watch. Anyway. I've been roleplaying collectively for about 10 yesrs who knows I took a break from age 12 to 17 so I sorta lost track. Ive mostly stuck to wolves and only dabbled in humans/lycanthropes so this is me putting myself out there and tryin new things yay. Im so hype for this site and yall are all angels. LETS DO THISSS
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hiiii,

I'm Fao. I have already gotten to know some of you in the Slack and y'all are just delightful. Hah! But anyway, I guess I can give a more formal introduction to myself real quick. I just turned 30 in June and I've been married for 11 years. I have two boys: Corran (8) and Tycho (6) and they keep me pretty busy when I'm not writing and stuff.

I have no pets other than three betta because my husband is allergic to most things. I had three rats for over a year but last one died off recently, RIP my loves.

I've been roleplaying for... 16 years now? Dang. I sometimes try and take a break from it but it never really lasts. I started out in Star Wars RP and moved onto various anime and fantasy and Harry Potter and WOLVES. I am currently roleplaying here with you guys, on a Star Wars site I've been on since 2008 called Sithspawn, and at Horizon (yay affiliates) where I am on Staff.

I am of the INFP-A persuasion. I get anxious and tend to overthink things a lot (which is why I ask a LOT of questions) but I'm really, really excited to start on something new! I love to write a lot and I also enjoy drawing and video games and watching so much Netflix. I was born in California, spent a few formative years living in Georgia, but for most of my life I lived in Utah. These days, though, I'm kicking it in Hawaii and I hope to never ever leave.

Please feel free to reach out to me at any time about anything! I'm always happy to have a talk about characters or not-character stuff. :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HI. I'm twentyfivesomething chick in Austin, Texas.

I do writing/editing/design/marketing/A LOT for an educational publisher here in Texas. In my spare time I like to rub my face all over video games and also play in and DM D&D campaigns. I've been roleplaying for many many years but basically permanently feel kinda rusty in regard to my writing skills.

I am a pretty speedy writer and love the natural unfolding of plotlines. I don't tend to do a lot of OOC plotting because I take a lot of joy in seeing what happens on its own.

I LOOK FORWARD TO WRITING WITH EVERYONE WOOOO.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey there! I'm Kelsea and I've been RPing for... gosh I think like... 12 or so years? (it's hard to keep track a lot of the time) And I started out on a Twilight site where I eventually worked my way up to handling one of the main canon characters (Rosalie) and was eventually part of the staff. Since Its closure I've puttered around on the oddball site (mainly harry potter) and helped create a few sites along the way as well (I really love seeing where ideas can take you). I actually taught myself how to use photoshop because of fan fiction banners and Rp Signatures (back when that was more common). I also wanted to be a graphic designer because of it... but that never worked out XD

I currently help run a furniture repair supply store, along with helping with the business that is owned by the same company, which receives cabinets and furniture and delivers it out. It's been a huge stress recently, but I'm hoping to fill my free time with some great writing and other things to counteract that.

Video Games are great, I mostly play Destiny and Overwatch, but Sims also comes in third as I love creating new scenarios and building houses. But I find that I really love spending my time writing out adventures and scenario's instead of controlling them on a screen at times.

I would love to actually participate in NANOWRIMO, but that has yet to happen.

So yeah! I'm super excited to be here and I love those of you who I've spoken to already! Can't wait to meet more and see where this takes me.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey! I'm Desirae,I'm 22. I'm new to this site but have done some RP before on EquinoxRPG and more recently, EnchantedHogwarts.
I've been role playing for awhile but just got back into it. I'm actually really glad I found this site,it's so different from what i'm used to posting on. I love creating new characters and seeing how their story turns out. :)

I also play a lot of video games on my XBox 1. My favorite so far is the Witcher 3. I have a thing for medieval and horror games when it comes to video games. There's actually a few games I want to play on steam but won't be able to until I can get a computer that was actually meant for gaming lol. aaaaand I'm currently in the process of enrolling in college in hopes of improving my singing and to maybe take a creative writing class.

And yeah! This site seems to be pretty active and I've already met some nice people,I can't wait to meet more of you guys! :)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HELLO ATLANTA I was born in Atlanta (ten billion years ago I'm old and decrepit now) and I'm also a fellow Hufflepuff :>

HAHAHA I OWN PAGE TWO IT'S ALL MINE ALL MIIIIIIIIIIINE
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello hello~

Whilst half of you know me, I may as well give you a crash course in the history of Spry. It all started in Dewsbury Hospital, Yorkshire, where- ..Oh. Oh not that much. Yeah, okay, fine.

So, I'm a 21 year old English lad born on the 19th August 1996. I work as a shopkeeper for mine and my mother's business, which is a sort of fancy gift shop full of arty and organic stuff. I'm not a hippie, trust me on that one.

Weirdly, I've only been RPing for about 2-3 years, and prior to a year ago, it was entirely script instead of novella. However, after joining Horizon, I quickly settled into it. Whilst there, I met some great friends, including Drew, Hal and Fao who you'll recognise from around here, and then two very special people. The first is Kam, who's such an awesome friend, honestly. The second is Atari, my girlfriend. We've been dating since the end of October last year.

Uuuum. Oh yeah, about me. I like gaming, mostly Nintendo and Hearthstone, and I enjoy collecting classic consoles like my N64 and Sega Master System. I have a vinyl collection and a wicked sound system. And then don't get me started on Pokemon. Unless you want me to not stop.

Eeyup. Uh, apologies in advance for my weird upcoming characters, and see you all around!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-slides in-

So, to start things off, good morning/evening/night to y' all. I've already written a few things on my OOC account, but I suppose I could spew some more things here for those of you who have yet to grow tired of reading this shit. So, umm.. I'm pretty sure half of the people on here already know me (Drew, Hal, Fao, Anna, Raylee............. the list is p long), but to those of you who don't.... -inhales-

I've been on a couple of sites over the years, but this has to be the first time I actually joined a human RP site. Had started off RPing canines before moving to feline RPs (mostly private ones with a couple of friends) and then discovered the magic of human RPs when I was about 13 or so. From then on I sort of realized I couldn't live without writing and kinda ended up on Horizon a bit over a year ago. The trash child I dragged over on both Horizon and here has been with me for a pretty long time (like.. 10 years or something??) and I don't think I'll be getting rid of her anytime soon either, so chances are you'll grow sick of both of us.

Hmm... okay. More things to say. I'm a huge fan of the Alien movies, along with the X-Files series, Doctor Who, Hannibal and so forth. Video games also play a big part in my life, even if I no longer have as much free time as I used to (on that note I'd like to point out the Last of Us is gold—imo anyway). Art and music keep me from going nuts over school and other shit that want to fuck a human on a daily basis, so. If you actually get smacked in the face by art you'll know who to blame. x)

To finish this off, I'd like to point out that English is not my first language (-waves from Greece-), so if I mess anything up, just PUNT ME INTO OUTER SPACE—seriously, though. Give me a nudge, okay?

That's all, folks!

Later.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HI DERE.

You can call me Fen or Fenshae.

I've been doing this RP thing for...oh christ, 18 years now. Started on Neopets (didn't we all?) and have worked my way through a slew of places and venues. I have bad luck with communities exploding horribly soon after I join them, so, um, if this place blows up, I guess y'all can blame me?

Anyway. I work from home as a freelance copywriter and probably should spend more time doing that and less time doing, um, this.

Drew sent smoke signals and told me to join here. I've never had very good luck in RPing humans before, despite several faltering attempts, but maybe I can make it stick this time. I hope so, because I know like half of you folks and would like to hang out at the cool kids table for a bit ;)
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello hello!

I am Bamsy, a month shy of turning 30, currently living in Texas despite permanent reservations about it. Um...I am a homebody and a bit of a recluse, I spend most of my free time making complicated food and watching the same shows over and over again on Netflix. I like hiking, gardening and learning every possible fact about animals too. I am between dogs at the moment but I do have a terrible cat name Perla who sometimes tolerates me.

I've rped on and off since I was about 15, starting on NeoPets with absolutely all kinds of nonsense, and in fact that's how Fen and I met all those years ago. Most recently I am yet another person from the Horizon wolf rpg, sort of...cautiously eager to give a new thing a try. Supernatural humans is a new thing for me, so expect many gaffes but I will do my best!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello hello! I'm Emma, and I'm very excited to finally be here. I found this site a few months ago and have been eyeballing it since. The last time I played on any human sites was back in the AG days, so it may take a little time to get back into it. Regardless, I think this site is such a great twist, and I'm happy to be a part of it all.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ack hi. I'm Sam and Kam made me come here. About half of you know me already (you know who you are)! It's been a couple of years since I've done any human rp so I'm probably a lil rusty. Yes, I'm from Horizon (I'm a mod there) so I - obviously - love me some wolfies. I also love spreeing. And... that's it (cuz Sam's boring)!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi everyone!

I'm Scarlett. I'm currently 23 and living in Texas. I've been away from the RP world for a while, but I'm pumped to start fresh and practice my writing again! I'll be a little shaky at first, so any wisdom you send my way is highly appreciated.

Huge fan of storytelling. I'll likely to jumping around reading other threads as well as posting.

A little about me.... I'm pretty artsy and love to craft, draw silly comics, repair things with glitter, and collect anything with a giraffe on it. I love animals and have a goal of owning my own cat soon!! Really enjoy watching let's plays, listening to crime podcasts, and reading weird trivia.

I currently work at a small publisher and worked previously with Drew! We awkwardly stumbled around the topic of RPing until someone gave the secret hand signal and from then we knew we had found an RP friend.

I really hope to do my best with posting and getting a story going. I'm kinda shy, but love to talk so please come say hi!

SO EXCITED TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi there!

I'm Carra, 27 and living in Los Angeles! I started roleplaying when I was a preteen on an AG site called The Path of the Moon, which was horses, and then branched out from there. I was most recently on Horizon and have been hearing wonderful things about this site for some time. Shoutout to Drew, Fao, and Bamsy for helping me come on over. :) I have three dogs and talk about them.... a lot. I'm also a Disney fanatic and spend most Mondays at the parks.

I'm a little overwhelmed by the supernatural portion of this site just because I want to make sure I do my characters justice, but I'm also super excited to get started!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Been away long enough so I thought this was good to do again. Hello one and all! My a name's Rook, some may already know me, but either way I'm really happy to chat and get to know everyone! I'm pretty laid back, I apologize if I seem to take the back seat when it comes to plotting but I honestly think just about anything is a great idea to do! Other than mine, I come up with an occasional good plot but not often.

A little about me, I LOOOOOVE to read and play video games! A few of my favorite authors include: David Eddings, J.R.R. Tolkien, H.P. Lovecraft, Dean Koontz, Preston and Child, Andrzej Sapkowski, Stephen R. Donaldson, Brandon Sanderson, Edgar Allan Poe, James A. Corey, R.A. Salvatore, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and many others that I'm probably forgetting.

A few of my favorite games include: Original Spyro trilogy (nostalgic, and looking forward to the redo this fall!), Uncharted series, Jak and Daxter series, The Last of Us, The Shadow of the Colossus, Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2, EVE Online, anything by Bethesda, Endless Space 2, Divinity Original Sin 2, Infamous Second son, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Origins, The Witcher 3, Borderlands, Armell, GTA V, Elder Scrolls Online, Starbound as well as many many others.

Really laid back, got 4 kids all 6 and under so I may be really quiet in chat occasionally (between reading something online, in a book, dealing with kids and helping my wife I'll be kinda ghosty) but feel free to send me a direct message anytime you feel like. I've loved reading since I can remember and have dabbled in writing, I'm not the best but let me know any corrections you like made and I'll try to learn (getting to that point when I get set in my ways lol). Finally, so glad to be back! Looking forward to getting Tucker involved in all sorts of goodness and badness! Please assault me with anything you'd like him involved in!
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hellooo!
I am Rainy, I turn 28 in less than a month, and I live in Texas (are we the roleplaying capitol or something?). I RP'd a lot in my teen years on Avidgamers, then took a long break from it as I crashed through life unsure of how to do anything. I still am pretty unsure of how to do most things, but I started RPing again last September on Horizon, and heard about WLWB from there. It has been at least five hundred years since I've played a human-type thing, so I hope I don't fail too miserably. I have a bunch of animals, most notably 4 dogs and a small herd of dairy goats that consume the great majority of my thoughts, time, and finances. I tend to be pretty active during the day- sometimes I am scarce on weekends.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yoooo it's a Jeames! What to tell about myself? Hmmmm. I'm 21, live with my parents, spend time on the internet almost 24/7 if I'm not at work. Work at a grocery store, and I've been RP'ing since I was like... 12?

I'm mostly used to wolf RPs soooo this is rather new to me, haha. I've RP'ed humans before but only in private with close people.
I'm a total noob so please excuse any mistakes I make on this site, HA.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yello

i hear

some of u might know me

from when i was here before

or from hrzn

and i would just like to say

i am here again

xoxo
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Everyone!

Effie here. I'm 23 and I live in Colorado! I'm still a student and go for graphic design. I've been RP'ing since I was probably 12. I came here from being at mystical realms for quite some time. I used to be apart of their New Orleans Urban Fantasy, playing mostly witches and such. It was a blast and I'm excited to have found a Colorado counterpart to that! I enjoy playing anti-hero and evil female characters, but I'm forcing myself to branch out at some point.

I have two wild beasts as pets, a one year old cattle dog named Azalea, and a lynx point siamese named Lennox. They are wild and enjoy eating hands.
I love art and photography, you may see some of it at some point too. I also play League of Legends if anyone else does, so please add me: Effie Sunshine (I'm literal trash but I like to play).

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

Bye bye
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello! I'm super excited to join and rp with you all!

To tell a little about myself, I'm 24 years old, live in Austin, TX, have a job as a designer downtown (livin' the dream one step at a time!), with a lot of love for the outdoors and exploring new things. Funny enough, that love even took me to Colorado in May and Scarlett and I did a lot of hiking and exploring everything that beautiful state has to offer. <3

I've been rping since middle school which is about 12 years. I started with Warrior Cat rps, wolves, shifters and vamps, gods, and Pokemon. Now though, I don't have as much time as I did when I was a young lass to balance a billion sites so I tend to stick with the warrior cat rp I'm a plot admin on, an animated personified site which is a new idea all together for me, and now this one. :D I've been looking for a fun shifter one for a while so as soon as Scarlett told me about it I had to join.

I have a bratty 5 year old child as a tuxedo cat whom I love dearly and am hoping to get my very own dog sometime in the future. I'm kinda obsessed with Aussies and Collies so you'll probably hear me freak out over them or just dogs in general.

In my free time when I'm not rping, I love to play video games, the more story and puzzles the better. Pretty siked for the Spyro and Resident Evil remakes as well as Last of Us 2 and Elder Scrolls! Honestly, if you wanna talk video games please def hit me up. If I'm not already playing it, I'd love to hear about it and maybe even watch the Let's Plays.

If ya'll have any specific questions for me feel free to dm, I love a good convo. :3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello, My name is Katryne - call me Kat it's real hard to pronounce

I've been RPing since about 2008, but I took an extended break and haven't been back in the game since 2014. I've done lots of different genres and been on a few different sites but I tended to follow a few people around Gina included.

Right now I work for a toilet and faucet manufacturer in their tech support department. Is your faucet leaking? Your toilet won't flush? I'm your girl. It sound really strange, and it is to be honest, but you get used to it and now two years later it's just natural. Plus I get to work from home... I'm just saying.

Otherwise I've always loved coding and designing and still do it to this day, mostly still for MyBB.

Hit me up if you're remodeling your bathroom. :P
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello all pals and future pals,

I'm very happy to have found this site. I can't wait to figure out how I'll fit into this game, but I know it will be a lot of fun once I do. I have been writing on and off since before high speed internet was a thing. I'm kind of old... but, I still can't go outside in a bath robe and shout at the future for leaving me behind just yet.

Someday...

Thanks again for having me (it's been hard to find an interesting and accessible site wide game) and I look forward to meeting each of you as more time comes to pass.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello all! I'm Jill! Some of you may know me as one of the many Horizon transplants, haha. For those who don't: I just turned 24, live in Louisiana, and currently work in retail (ew). Right now I'm working toward a Creative Writing degree, but I've also been to art school and plan to pursue an illustration career after I graduate.

I started RPing on some super obscure ProBoards forums at the tender age of 10, but somehow still feel like my writing is... allllright at best? Haha. Haven't RPed humans since about 2015 (been playing wolves mostly), so please bear with me as I get a feel for them again! Maybe I'm a little rusty, but man am I lookin' forward to writing with y'all and developing some A-grade IC dramz.

I can be pretty shy, but if you ever want to talk or need anything from me, feel free to message or ping me on Discord if I'm online~ :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Howdy folks!

Hoo boy I'm usually pretty rough with these. Let's start with the basics, shall we? xD

I found the site through Leaf and Scarlett talking about it and it sounded so fun! I've always bit a lil nervous of supernatural RPs just because of the sheer amount of lore but I liked y'all's approach. Once I had a moment where I needed a new place to play and have fun, this site came to mind and after some hemming and hawing with Leaf, I bit the bullet, so here I am! :3

25, she/her, Capricorn, a long walk on the beach with a margarita sounds reeeeeeeeeeally good right about now... xD I've been often described as a 'grandma' in my friend group because I'm the one encouraging outlandish or otherwise inappropriate behavior but also being the mom friend. I guess I leveled up at some point lol! I also have a low tolerance for BS and just want everyone to get along and to nap, so that's also pretty grandmotherly. :P I'm an anxious potato but do my best to stay positive and consider myself an overall open minded and friendly soul who likes to encourage others. <3

Ummm I work as a front-end web designer for a third party logistics company which I really enjoy - my boss RPs too (which is how we met actually lol), so she and everyone else are pretty chill as long as I'm getting work done around doing posts 'n chatting 'n such. I'm learning a lot of things and get to code a lot (HTML/CSS/learning Javascript is neat!), and overall it's going pretty well! I also work two blocks away from Leaf so I tend to badger love on her a lot when we get to try new restaurants, just need to get out of the office for a bit. xD

I run two RPs of my own, a Pokemon RP that's been around 6 years that's super chill, and a warrior cats RP that Leaf helps me staff and keep going (that one is 3 years old! I'm committed to my projects haha). I've grown a lot more tired lately (grandma again lol), but I really enjoy writing and do my best to keep it up since it makes me happy! Adulting be damned! xD My hobbies outside of RP include video games (RPGs, MMOs, and survival based games are my jaaaaam, always hmu about video games tho I watch a lot of Let's Players), hiking, cooking and trying new recipes, photography, reading, DMing a Pokemon Tabletop campaign, and crying about all the good dogs in the world that I love and/or want to adopt. I'm a highkey wannabe dog mom and have a massive soft spot for pit bulls and other bully breed dogs - hoping to own one in the near future! (You bet your butt they're gonna have their own Instagram and everything, that's the kind of person I am and I am not sorry. xD) I currently own a pair of gerbils named Pocket and Rocket whom I love dearly but I will admit are tiding me over until a dog is more feasible. Doesn't mean they're any less spoiled and loved though, they're my precious baby squeakers. <3

I guess it's worth mentioning that I also have a BF I talk about frequently named Julian. :3 He's a sweetheart, a socially awkward but well-meaning potato. (We're a good match lol) <3 We've been living long-distance (Pennsylvania to Texas, that's about 1500 miles) for two years now but he comes home in October BLESS UP. I'm so excited. ^^ We've been together for five years in total as of October 5 as well so that's kinda cool~ He makes me happy and I make him happy too so that's what counts and all that. <3

Anywho, I'm always excited for things that make my characters have to adapt and work around, I'm here for fluff or drama IC, so feel free to toss ideas at me! (Do ask before any sexual assault/non-con, anything with bees/wasps/etc [I have a RL phobia], or eye injuries, otherwise I'm game for anything!)

Looking forward to playing with y'all and getting into shenanigans! :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello, salutations, and all that jazz. :D I'm Malluni!

It's been a long time since I was part of community like this (probably going on 5 years now) and I've well and truly missed the shit out of it. Now that I finally have the time to get back into it I'm sitting here like 'what even is HTML anymore?' and 'OMFG how does the English language work?!'. So apologies as I stumble around a bit as I brush the dust off.

I started RPG forums early on in High School on a pretty big LOTR site and grew from there, mostly original stories like WLWB. Over the years I connected with a group and we created our own sites, world building was my absolute favorite thing! But being married to a US Marine, moving around, and other life events really ate away at my time and ability to write. Life was chaos! So happy to have time again, even if I feel completely lost as if I've never done this before haha.

A bit about me! I'm turning 30 this year -gasp-, married 10 years, no kids. I do have an ass-hole cat named Adoso and a roommate who is basically the sister I never had, plus her cat. It's a pretty awesome little unit we have going. Job wise I am an internationally published alt-fashion model and cosplayer. To the curious you can find me under 'brigettamodel' on instagram. ;) I also used to be part of a performance guild that put on shows at RenFaires, regional Burning Man events, various themed events, and Comic-Cons across Southern California. But I don't live in SoCal anymore and moved to the mountains in S.Dakota, hence the time I now have.

I'm a pretty open, strange, happy-go-lucky individual. I have a deep love for anime, k-dramas, marvel and dark horse comics, the Outlander novels, and music. Movie theaters and old hiking trails are some of my favorite places. I'm LGBTQ. And unfortunately I've been chronically ill with Fibromyalgia, depression, and agoraphobia most of my life, which I'm happy to expand upon if you're curious.

Can't really think of anything else to put here but I'm happy to have found this place and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! Feel free to PM me and I'll try and figure out the Discord thing. xD
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hellooooooo!

I'm Grim/Grimmy, and I've been roleplaying for roughly 14-15 years. I rp online, as well as in tabletop rpgs such as D&D/Pathfinder and Live Action Roleplaying Games such as World of Darkness and Dystopia Rising. I play some video games on PS4, mostly Tomb Raider, Uncharted, and Infamous, but my main video gaming efforts go to Dead By Daylight on PC. PLAY WITH MEEEEE!

I'm a flautist of 19 years, and I started picking up other woodwind and percussion instruments approximately 10-11 years ago, so I take a lot of pride in my music. I compose as well as playing, and have written and performed music for my theater company, which is A BLAST - BEING ABLE TO PERFORM YOUR OWN MUSIC LIVE IS AMAZEBALLS!

Onto my Theater addiction! I run a 501©3 Shakespeare Company, which is a classification of non-profit organization; we are an Educational Company and a community theater, which means that our goal is to give opportunities both to Actors of all experience levels (lemme tell ya, some of our best actors had never been on stage before) and to the people in the community by bringing them 100% free theater of quality. We work on the South Side of my city, which is the typically impoverished side, so it's nice to be able to provide entertainment for free to people who may not otherwise get to see it. I'm a GIANT theater and Shakespeare nerd, and if you get me started I will talk your ear off. Consider that your fair warning ;)

Ummmmmmm. My favorite foods are toast, candy, spicy food, or anything with curry in it. I'll try just about any food, but I have a pretty severe allergy to tree nuts, which is a fun story by itself. I randomly developed the allergy! We were running sound and lights (oh yes, I'm a techie as well) for a concert, and I had a turtle pecan blizzard from DQ, when SUDDENLY ANAPHYLAXIS! It was a shocker, because I'd just had one days before with no problem, but hey. My medical luck is AWFUL (seriously. The list goes on and on and on and on) so why not?

I consider myself to be a pretty friendly if a little sarcastic person. I LOVE plotting and threading, and I will do all of the plots ever. Just hit me up! You can PM me here, or find me on the group discord as "grimmy" <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello! I'm Milk.
I've been roleplaying for 14/15 years online, with some dabbling in tabletop gaming as well. If I haven't talked about working in a library, LET ME DO SO NOW =D. Uh...I try to play diverse characters? Idk?
I guess a cool origin I can share is why "Milk?" I have a skin condition called Vitiligo, where my skin pigment is slowly turning milk-white. Pigment cells break and turn this color, resulting in sunburns :(. Anyway, my sister used to call them "milk spills" so...Milk. Anyway, that's uh...I think me?
Hit me up if you want to plot or anything! :) I'll only sass like...30% of the time.
#fanofelipsis #moo #whaddupyo #hashtag #idkwhatthehashtagiscalled #seriously #itsbecomingaproblem #tictactoebox???
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Heeeeey! My name is Brit, and I guess I should introduce myself. I started out RPing on the Force Academy, which wasn't supposed to be an RPG, but I was like 11 and didn't understand. When I was 13, we no longer had the Internet at home, so that put a damper on online RPG. Did a LOT of writing throughout middle school and high school where my friends and I were the main characters of various things- a Charlie's Angels knock-off and a goofy comic strip where we were all mostly superhero animals. It was all very silly, and I guess that would be the extent of RPing for me during those years.

After I went to college, I basically stopped RPing and then started up again randomly on Omegle in 2012. There, I met one of my best friends, who introduced me to Pottersworld, and I've been there for the past 6 years. I'm currently taking a break and looking to branch out into non-HP sites. :D

I'm a 31 year old former English teacher who now works in the admissions office of a Big Ten university in the midwest. In my free time, I like to edit Wikipedia articles of my favorite celebrities. I'm not married or seeing anyone because I'm not interested in that life, but I do have two cats who are basically my children.

I look forward to talking more with all of you and sharing in new stories :D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello!

The name I go by online is isoldehn (obviously, always got to point out the 'duh' things) but I go by just about any short term version of it as well. Most often iso but I've also heard dehn, sol and so on... as long as it contains something of my name I assume you are referring to me. I have been a part of the role play community for what seems like forever however its only been since around 2012/2013 so not as long as some of you. I am VERY new to the human RPG world, in fact this will be my very first one I have jumped into! I'm an equine role player generally but have role played wolves before.

I just want ALL of you to know I have stalked WLWB for probably ever now and FINALLY decided to jump in and become one of the members of this awesome community.

Well I will stop talking about online life and give a little insight of me as a person in the real world and all of its non glory. My name is Taylor, most people call me Lil Bit and the story behind that is I was a very SMALL scrawny short child and while I have chunkified a bit I'm still short (but feisty). I live pretty much smack dab in the middle of the United States where I partake in all redneck/white trash activities with my family and friends (bonfires, beer, mud runs, hot truck and tractor pulls, rodeos, corn bread and beans, etc. etc.). In my home I reside with my father whom at this point is more like a roommate/child that I take care of. Also have two fur babies that I love to death! Axl Rose is my Yorkshire Terrier, he is a spoiled turd in nature and an avid trash eater. Taco is my rabbit that happened to be a weird Walmart parking lot purchase, turned out to be a good purchase though he is absolutely chill! At the time being I work at a convenience store and I absolutely HATE my job but LOVE my work family. My birthday is the day after Christmas so all my presents are combined considering everyone is already broke from Christmas gifts. My friend group is tight, few but I am okay with that. I am often found drinking with them around a fire on a Friday evening talking about our crap work week. The famdamily is extremely dysfunctional in SOOO many ways but I love them dearly none the less. I actually have a younger brother but we're ten years apart so a very odd sibling relationship there. In the last month I decided to go back to University (start Oct. 29th), I am attending for my Bachelors In Science (Computer Information Systems, undecided focus at the moment).

I think that is about all I've got. Its wonderful to jump in and meet you all!

<3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh