Stop procrastinating / I could, but...

Yellow Pages 
It took Sol way too long to finally getting around to texting @Alina Sinclair. She rewrote the text about nine times before she was finally kind of comortable with one.

hi, this is sol fay, i'm friends with katya. she gave me your number. i'm a new were. a jaguar, with asha and abraham. i thought i should reach out to you since i live in cedar creek. i was also wondering if you might have a position availabl at the brewery. i'm a bartender, and i cn send you my resume. but i was thinking, until i've got more control over this were thing, that i could be a busboy(girl?) or something janitorial that would have minimal interaction with customers. if that's alright
Unknown Number

Sol would promptly hide her face underneath her pillow after tossing her phone to the other side of the bed.

Cringiest text message. Ever.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She'd honestly forgotten to be expecting a text message from the newbie jaguar but as soon as she read the message, the brief conversation with Beef sprang to mind. Really, she appreciated the fact that, while the jaguars had their messy moments, they were still respectful and thoughtful enough to mind their manners on someone else's territory. That alone made Alina give less thought to their Struggle Bus moments. (Struggle Bus was a new term she'd learned from Sullivan, go figure.)

Yo. Yeah we can find something for you pretty easily. Can you cook at all? We have a kitchen and that would keep you in the back til you have more expeeinierce under your belt
Alina

Frown.

Experience*
Alina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah i can cook, that'd be great!
Sol

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

come by tonight to fill out the paperwork
I don’t tolerate nonsense. You do what you can to hide what you are. I don’t care if you tell people outside of cedar creek but don’t do it here. If you have trouble, text or call me.
Good?
Alina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

got it!
i'll see you tonight. at 7?
Sol

No nonsence. Typical of pretty every boss Sol ever worked for.

Hence Wolfboss, apparently.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sounds good
Alina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh