Random Compliments Party

This thread is exactly what it sounds like! Throw a random compliment at anyone for anything. Tiny, silly compliments encouraged. :D It could be for something IC or OOC, big or small!

When you have that moment of being wowed or appreciative of someone, why not let them know? JOIN THE PARTY.

I'll start us off below...
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd like to compliment @The Asshole Inspector (omg this is still your name) for being the most incredible at pop culture references IC and OOC.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd also like to compliment postive peach @Nick on what an incredible job he's done writing through Cassidy's injury and recovery. Your posts are INCREDIBLE.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Grim is awesome for showing me this amazing site.

@CZ for asking me to marry them after like.. 2 minutes.

@Hal for the want ad idea
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Milk is an excellent writer and also DANG YOU FAST
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Sweetlers for being a super nice bean
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@CZ for saying that and also beein the coolest cat
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kam doesn't know who the fuck to compliment, because guess what? The entire motherfucking site is included in this.

Just. I love you all. Sincerely.

I've never been a part of such a fun and awesome community and just, omg. Everyone is so understanding and open here and your writing is wonderful and idek. WLWB is my new happy place, so just.

Ilu.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I’m riding Kam’s coattails on this one to say I love you all. Thank you for what each of you as individuals bring to this site. I have learned so much from so many of you and have grown as a writer just by reading and writing with y’all. You are so much fun. Thank you for instilling me with love and inspiration every day. <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is dedicated to drew whatever the fuck her name is now I'm not even trying to @ anyone bc y'all got some weird usernames @Drew ok I found her

BUT ANYWAY this one is for drew for dealing with my incessant bickering about Lauren when I'm at work
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is for @The Asshole Inspector for writing REALLY INCREDIBLE FIGHT POSTS OMG you are a vivid and talented writer
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello, I am tardy to this beautiful and positive party.

I would like to start off by (as lame as it sounds) thanking literally everyone. Ya'll have been a more or less daily part of my routine for over a year and a half at this point. Each and every one of you has taught me something, whether OOC or IC, cooking, trivia, expanding my vocabulary, writing, everything. You've been here for my sad days and the great ones, kept me sane through wedding planning and made me cackle at my computer like a total loser more than a few times.

I count myself super fortunate, and thank you always for being the bestest. <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So I don't like kids and am not charmed by them/the idea of motherhood, but @Kiew plays Espy and Alejandra so, so, so incredibly. I get feels over them every time I see Espy so much as think about motherhood. GIRL you write out all the struggles of being a were-mom and do so beautifully.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Brit YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND YOUR CHARACTERS ARE SO FUN PLEASE STAY FOREVER THANK YOU
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Popping in to thank EVERYBODY because you guys make me feel so good being here! <3
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Leaf is such a sweet bean who is also an amazing writer with great characters please stay forever thanks
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh