Spooked

Yellow Pages 
Sitting at a McDonald’s after his inner demon tried to freak the fuck out, he thought it would be a good idea to contact someone who would tell him whether or not that was normal... or if he should even be inside the restaurant right then. Maybe it would help him calm down more.

Hey another question for you.. is it normal for the jag to suddenly freak the hell out for no reason? I’m at a McDonald’s right now and there was this weird roo type noise that wasn’t from him so, I don’t know.
Tyler

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Abraham didn't mean to second guess how another jag's roos worked, but. You know.

He was pretty sure that any rooing came from Tyler's own cat.

Probably means he senses another were around. Take a deep breath, focus on your food, think about dumb human things like a word search on your phone or something.
And if you feel shifty just peace out and it's no big deal
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Crossword? How old was this guy? Tyler himself was more of a 1010!, crossy roads kind of kid. Crossword? That made him chuckle. He bet that he also played Sudoku or wheel of fortune. This guy.

Eh, but he was a cool old guy at least.

Other Were's won't hurt me, right? It REALLY seemed to freak him out.
Tyler

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Weres typically don't go around punching each other. You should still be polite and not mess around with people, but they're people just like me and yo
Some are nice, some are assholes
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't be rude? Yeah, because when people think of Tyler they think of rude and a total ball basher.. (sarcasm). Christ, he's been really sarcastic lately..

Yeah I think I can handle being nice. You doing anything this weekend? We could chill!
Tyler

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chill.

Abraham chilling with a teenager. He frowned, wondering how exactly he was going to get out of this. He did have plans with Frank which honestly was already pushing the borders of his ability to socialize

Maybe you could meet Asha this weekend, she's kind of the leader of our little group
I'll keep you posted
Abraham

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh