The Usual Suspect

Yellow Pages 
What do you know about the present climate in Avondale?
Yana

@Levka Orlovsky
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There was a momentary temptation to say something absolutely off of what she was going for. I presume it's fall over there, too, came to mind, but it was a lot to type for a joke.

Frankly, Avondale was pretty far off his radar. Sure, it bordered his own territory, but the last time he'd physically gone there had been when he and Yana had ventured that way together. When the other border cities to North Glenn were much more of personal interest to him, Avondale fell off the proverbial radar.

little to no thing why
Levka

Maybe she was redirecting the jaguars there or something. Either way, he got the scent of news.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No thing.

Should there ever be any concern that Levka's phone had been compromised, a text such as that would quash it.

Mathis was taking a stroll and ran into a couple of vampires who seemed to imply that they had intentions for it.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

god news for yoi wecan butn down the mall
Levka

This was actually moderately troubling, but it was easier to joke while he figured out where to go from here. One thing, though...

mathis ok ?
Levka

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mathis is fine or I would already be there burning the fucking thing down.

She pressed send, took a moment to collect herself and try to stave off the impulse to go off half cocked.

I'm going to inform Asha as well. He wasn't able to give me names, just a couple of vague descriptions of the both of them. I wasn't sure how you wanted to proceed, if at all.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mathis was fine. This was good. Much as he liked the man, he'd have to do some serious side-eying if there was a second terrible incident within the month. Mathis didn't seem like a troublemaker in the least, but you never knew. Some people were magnets for it.

somthing to keep an eye to
i do no liek the ideaof them
Levka

After Cordova, he didn't trust a single thing about vampires and their territories. He had a feeling Asha might feel similarly, if she was smart. Which he suspected, generally, that she was.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Neither do I, particularly not so close to home and not so quickly after we've done away with Margaux.

She thought about the run-off from that, the very real possibility that it could have moved to Avondale.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

prehap invesrgatin the sitation togeter would be a goo didea
good idea
Levka

An effort made for clarity simply because this conversation felt like it deserved as much.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All of these beautifully destroyed words, and you feel it pertinent to specify your goo didea.

What with the serious tone of her phone call with Asha and the snippiness she'd both taken and given with Mathis - she welcomed the option to vent. A little teasing, as long as they stayed on topic, would not stand to harm anyone.

I'd be happy to go sniffing about with you when you're next free. I can have Mathis show me precisely where he was when all of this unfolded.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:3
sooner than later seem good to me yoi jus say wehn
Levka

Being involved had an appeal, and he didn't particularly care for the idea of sitting idle after this news. He wasn't keen on having yet another part of town go dark an inaccessible to him and his. Cordova had been obnoxious enough.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eesh.

Ever so slight change of plans. Asha wants to scout about. I don't know if she's all healed up or not, but I would think she'd value the company more.

At least on a baseline level, in the sense of survival should things escalate.

All three of us is like bringing a tank to a disagreement, I'd think?

It was clinical, but it wasn't stupid. Logical, but still made her grimace.

Unless you want to tag along.
Yana

Weak came in different forms.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh, please.

of curse i want to
Levka

Was this even really a question? He was the last person to worry about overkill.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eesh.

Asha is meeting up at my house before we head out to Avondale. I'll drop you a location pin and let you know when we're on the road.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

deal
Levka

Didn't really need more discussion that that, did it?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh