Pick Up

Yellow Pages 
Following the events of this thread
@Pandora Amir

Sayed was still in pain and he was still scared, but it wasn't until he was out of Avondale that his emotions came crashing down. He pulled off to the side of the road for a moment to gather himself together and fished out his phone from his pocket. The screen had a crack in it from when he'd dropped it after the half bear busted through his front door. But that could be repaired sometime. For now, he needed contact with the future clutch.

He scrolled until he found Pandora's name and clicked on it. He slowly pulled back onto the road as the phone rang, and he hoped that Pandora was near her phone and would answer.

Incoming Call from Sayed

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She was straightening out her condo since guests were coming over. Sayed and Amy. She had met the latter but she was excited and nervous all at the same time. It’d been a long time since she had friends. Her phone rang and she pulled it out of band of her leggings. Speaking of guests, she smiled and put the phone to her ear.

Bonjuer, Sayed! I hope you’re not calling to tell me you can’t make it.
Pandora

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck. He'd been so caught up in everything that had happened that night that he'd completely forgotten he was supposed to meet Pandora tonight. She sounded so happy when she answered, and he hated that he was going to ruin the night with what had happened.

Pandora

His voice was rough and he winced from the pain. Without the adrenaline from the actual attack, he now realized that even just speaking made his neck hurt.

I'm sorry. I was attacked. I need your help. I'm on my way now.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If she had been alive, her heart would have stopped. She frowned, plopping down on the couch as she listened.

What? By who? Are you okay?
Pandora

Her brows creased together as she attempted to not freak out. She usually had a level head, but that was with strangers.

What happened?
Pandora

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He gave out a shuddering breath as tears came back to his eyes. He knew he was going to have to tell everyone what happened, but he didn't want to do it over the phone. Not when he was still trying to keep it all together.

A were. He bit me good. I'll tell you more when I get there. I should probably call Holly too. I just...

He sighed and took a deep breath.

I was somewhere I shouldn't have been, and, I just trust you the most and I needed to tell someone.

He likely wasn't making a whole lot of sense since he was still feeling entirely overwhelmed.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She could help him. She could at least keep him calm if he chose to tell her what happened. She managed to level her voice, sounding calmer than she felt. What reason did they have to attack Sayed? He was completely harmless.

Okay, just get here. Be careful.
Pandora

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh