Shoulda Set His Pants On Fire

Yellow Pages 
Levka reached out to me. It might interest you to know that our vampire friend somehow knows about silver.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck.
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My sentiments exactly. Unfortunately, he set off a car alarm and Levka wasn't able to handle him accordingly. I imagine he's long gone from Avondale by now or deep into hiding. One way or the other, it's not a stretch to imagine this Amy knows about this too.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is Levka alright?
Asha

Not that she was forgiving of his actions, but. Were things.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't seen the wound myself, but if he's to be believed it's nothing serious, he threw a silver chain at him.
Far be it from me to tell your people how to live their lives, but I'd pass on a warning. If they're out and about and they end up pursued, feel free to let them know our door is open if they need sanctuary until you or Abraham are able to intervene. Neighbors, after all.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I've told them to stay out of Avondale until further notice and to let us know if they see any vampires on our side of the fences.

God, what a fucking mess.

Same with us. All welcome if needed.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Appreciate it.
As much as I'm tempted to storm into Avondale and have a witch hunt, I suppose the best thing to do for now is to keep our ear to the ground. If you hear anything further, let me know. I'll do the same.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I agree on holding back for now. But worth keeping in mind, if we're going to act eventually, then the sooner the better. If there's a clutch forming there at all it'll be weakest in its earliest days.
Asha

Vampire words hissed into her ear.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh no, I'm not above torching the whole fucking thing and sounding an alarm to get every fucking leader in Mountainside on the same page.
I just figured we might want a direction to point the torch first.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She guessed "all over Avondale" was a bit of a broad swathe. People did still live there. And maybe other weres...

Yeah.

True. Alright, we'll be on the lookout. Things on the winery are pretty much confirmed at this point so I'll be spending more time there pretty soon.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looking forward to the discount.
Yana

Half joking, although she was fairly certain they would be needing a great deal of alcohol in the coming weeks.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh