Hey, Uh

Yellow Pages 
While this text convo is happening because Abraham lit a fire under his butt

So while he remembered, Frank was all but forcing himself to make this text. If they were going to do a group shift then he really couldn't put off at least starting to work through this mess. In the middle of waiting for a reply from Abraham, Frank sent a message to @Asha Rao.

Abraham is telling me we are doing group shifts for a while and well, that's concerning considering last time I shifted. I thought I had a bit more time till then, but guess that isn't the case. He said you sometimes just go out shifting and might be up for taking me to practice. I'd like to get better at being in control so I don't attack any of you in the future. Would you mind taking some time out of your schedule starting this week?
Thank you,
-Frank
Frank

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Frank Frank Frank. Did she tell you she's eaten people before? Out of self-protectiveness, but still.

Asha decided to take the relaxed route.

Of course. You're remembering things now, right?
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you, I appreciate it and yes, fortunately and unfortunately.
Frank

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She... could sort of relate to the whole wishing she couldn't remember thing. But mostly was kind of into remembering? Now, anyway.

Let's meet at the winery one of these days, sample some food there and see if the menu is up to par
then we can head out for the shift
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That was over the top, but it sounded appealing. Maybe it would make the whole situation better since it would start off on a good note.

I've yet to actually visit there. Good idea, I'd be down for that.
Frank

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh