My cat friend

Yellow Pages 
@Yana Novik

Do all groups have names?
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

From my experience, yes. 'The Jaguars' can be a bit vague, should you find yourself growing over time.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Huh.

Yours is... Mackerel Veil?
Asha

Something like that? It sounded tasty. To her cat.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Precisely.

Sure, say that one at the next mass meeting.

Unrelated bit of curiosity, have you perhaps been drinking?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mackerel Veil it was. So that, Bone Hollow.

Was a group name just made of two things?? A thing and an adjective??? Veil wasn't an adjective.

But wait, it could be a verb! To veil something. To hollow something.

HmmMmMM.

I have been known to partake when the occasion calls for it
But not today no
What are the other group names? If you know them
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Red River, Cobalt Ridge, Sky Canyon.

There was more, she knew there was more ... she was just blanking then and there - a little to appalled and curious to see where this was headed. It struck her that Asha was planning, a little uneasy what she would settle on with the notion that anyone would proudly (even formally) refer to themselves with the terms Mackrel and Veil strung together.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay. Red, what the fuck is that, Sky. Those were things? Actually no, red was an adjective. What the fuck is cobalt... oh, it's a mineral, Jesus Christ, Marie. Adjective Thing, Mineral Thing, Thing Thing.

Is it just like... taking two things and making a name out of it??? And why two???
Asha

The question marks belied her sincere innocence.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You can do whatever you please, Asha. It's just the most common way to handle these matters.

She imagined then a group named ... onion. Made a face like she had just tasted something sour and tried to push that little fleeting hypothetical as far away as possible.

I like the unity of it, but no one will banish you from the adult's table should you stray.
... Parsnip Charge Prowl

She would correct her - one day, maybe.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At first she felt like both her leader friends were dismissing her and being mean and she was going to go be a toddler about it. To. Abraham.

But Yana continued, and she figured she was just being Russian about it, but doing her best.

The name was... Well. Yana named her group after a tiny fish so. She supposed it was well intentioned. But Asha didn't care for parsnips :(

I will definitely have that be a contender
Thank you for putting up with newbie questions ♡
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She wasn't sure what moved her, the gratitude or just the little heart tacked onto the end - so entirely pure and sugary sweat that she audibly sighed before she moved to respond.

Malachite, not Mackerel. Vale, not Veil. The usual precedence is a color and a bit of geography.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh.

Oh...

BOTH HER LEADER FRIENDS WERE BEING MEAN TO HER. WHERE WAS ABRAHAM SO SHE COULD SIT ON THE FLOOR AND WHINE ABOUT IT TO HIM. WHAT THE FUCK IS MALACHITE.

Asha reined in her feelings enough to google it and it turned out it was another rock. But Yana said it was color and geography.

But... oh. Malachite green. Color. Fancy; and more than that suddenly the rest fell into place. Cobalt blue. Sky blue. Red... red.

She swallowed her feelings and answered.

I'm so embarrassed I really thought it was mackerel but thank you that helps a lot more
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't have a group of parsnips sitting next to me.

She remembered then how well text translated tone, sighed before she continued on.

Really, if you need any further help - let me know.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Despite her embarrassment tantrum, she definitely gave a small giggle to the idea of her jaguars being parsnips. Honestly, sometimes...

I will. Thank you Yana ♡♡♡
do you wanna come to a costume party on Saturday? It was gonna be at our house but I decided to hold it at the winery
kind of a belated Halloween thing
Asha

It just felt like a good idea to invite her, considering all she was doing for Asha.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh ...

Her knee-jerk reaction was to politely decline, something formal but still warm enough to not raise any alarm. 'I appreciate it, but I have a prior engagement. Thank you for thinking of me.' It would be easy to send, hard to argue with - but what sort of neighbor would that make her?

Okay. Time?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She almost wasn't expecting it and felt really good that she had asked!

starts at 6!!
there will be free wine and beer and food too, so don't bring anything but you and a costume
oh but you can bring a plus one too if you like
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ha. A plus one.

She considered the bind of personal circumstance, how it tangled personal with ... not professional, but Were affairs.

And you're certain that's fine? You know who I'll ask first ...
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha, awkward! Really awkward!!!!

But you had to be kidding her. Really? They were really already just. Fine? After all that?

honestly I sort of assumed you murdered him and was thinking one of your cheetahs but if you want to bring him in a chicken suit that'll be fun

:'D
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It would be a lie to say that the idea had not briefly crossed my mind.

And it had, particularly in the aftermath of that first night.

Far be it from me to tell you how to conduct your affairs, Asha - but allow me to offer some free advice which you can use how you see fit:
To my knowledge, no group amongst us has any genuine problem with another. The more people build, the more likely that will stop being the case - nothing is peaches indefinitely. But I like peace, I am quite fond of this peach. So while his approach to these matters is insane (and I've told him as much), I would approach respectfully albeit perhaps at arms distance.

You don't have to grab a beer with him, you just have to acknowledge his existence.
Also, that's my partner and I assumed Frank invited Mathis already.
Yana

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

COOL, A LECTURE. THIS WENT FUCKING SWELL.

Okay. Great! I'll see you both Saturday.
Asha

At the end of both conversations Asha was a writhing ball of blocked up fury with nowhere to channel it to.

Abandoning her phone, she went to go take a fucking bath.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh