Feline Good

Yellow Pages 
Hey Minerva. The boys are settling nicely.

[Image: VP2xUmj.png]
Dexter is quiet the intellectual.

[Image: QewbdBi.jpg]
Bean not so much
Zachary

@Minerva Heartgrove
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Text messages from Zachary! Minerva beamed as she swiped to open the notifications. Dexter and a book - that was so cute, she literally squealed. And then Bean, smooshing his face into his resting place. She cackled, clutching her phone to her chest for a moment before she responded.

WOW why are they so cute that is illegal 1_face_sob 1_face_heart_eyes
I'm so glad they seem to be happy at home! How are you besides being burdened by adorable cats?
Minerva

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm doing pretty well! Works been less stressful and I've been exploring the city.

Anything new on your end?

Dexter had wandered over to sniff at the phone. Zachary smiled and leaned over to scratch the furry chin.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She was still staring at the cat pictures when his next messages came through. She smiled for his words - less stressful work and getting out and about were both great things. Anything new? Her eyebrows rose as she considered her response. Yeah, a literal little bird came and told me he thinks it's metal. And then I vacuumed my ice skates to my body when a guy with lightning power scared me!

Nice! And yeah, actually. I think it's metal? Like maybe Magneto from X Men?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zachary had to sit up and read over her text a couple of time. A huge grin broke across his face. Minerva did it! She figured it out.

Really?? That's incredible! How do you know?

zsd a

Oops ignore that. Dexter got curious about my phone. 1_face_sweat_smile
Zachary

Dexter was actually on the opposite side of the couch, licking himself. Cats made useful scapegoats. Minerva would never have to know he suffered sometimes from fat-finger-texting syndrome.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh