Amber Alert

Yellow Pages 

Hey Asha! I'm heading home in an uber because I got bit by a vampire tonight and had to get a little blod transfusion. 1_face_sour Totally fine now and everything. Vampire girl 3_person_vampire1 in bella vista area. Be careful !!

Thought you should know since you are int the know. 1_face_shh1_face_blush
Amber

@"Asha Rao"
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There were lots of emojis and truthfully it was hard to focus on the words but she saw vampire and made it work with her eyes.

There was a dangerously angry protectiveness as she paced her home and decided on her reply.

Incoming call
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Amber stabbed her phone numerous times before successfully hitting the accept button.

Hi Asha! I don't think we've ever talked on the phone. Oops. I'm being a little loud, sorry. They gave me something suppose to calm me down, but now I feel all slooowww. Nice of you to call. Really! I just got home, good ole Jerry in his Kia Sorento. Anyway! I'm all good, so don't worry too much about me. Just a little shaken.
Amber

She hobbled up the next set of stairs, entering into the apartment's hallway. Woo, Amber was exhausted.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Amber said a lot and frankly sounded kind of high. Asha was not soothed by it, and it was not her fault at all. It simply was what it was.

Hey, okay. That's good to know. Jerry sounds very nice. What's your address? I'm in my car and gonna swing by with some food.
Asha

She was not in her car yet, but the words formed a reality as she was heading to it anyway.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wasn't Asha the sweetest and kindest friend ever? How could Amber say no? Well, she would, but she didn't mean it, not one bit.

Oh, you really don't have to. I'll send you my address.
Amber

[Residential Address in Lavender Heights}
Amber

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She pulled her phone away from her face to see the text.

... And forgot she lived in fucking Lavender Heights. Of course. Make life harder, universe.

Pizza or burgers?

It was clear she was disregarding any assurances that she "didn't have to," as she shut the door carefully and backed out.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Easy choice.

Pizza please! Just order whatever. I can pay you back when you get here.

Strange, there was no pizza emoji on her phone and she checked twice. Amber must be really loosing it.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You got it. See you soon.
Asha

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh