Yellow Pages 
I need your help with something.
Raziyya

@"Edvin Beck"
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Curious.

Of course. Do elaborate.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Our Dominus has informed me that his birthday is the entire month of July.
I hope you'll join me in providing him with thirty one days of gifts.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The entire month... How presumptuous.

Thinking of a singular suitable gift for such a man as our Dominus is a feat in itself. I trust you have a number of ideas at hand?

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Raziyya stared at the message and then unleashed a colorful barrage of Farsi insults and questioning why someone in the role of Second would not have his own ideas for gifts to give his own Dominus.

Once she'd calmed, she responded.

I do indeed. I hope you will as well?
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edvin would remain pleasantly oblivious to her judgement. The delay did give him time to consider, though.

I do know he is invested in crochet, so a new set or sets of needles may be something he would appreciate. Perhaps different yarns, as well. You could also never go wrong with a nice set of cufflinks.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It turned out he did have thoughts when he tried hard enough. Raziyya gave a sigh.

All those sound wonderful.
Also, you were correct that he pulled that prank on us.
Should you like to attempt a gift of similar variety at some point through the month.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He had had a feeling. Looking back, it seemed painfully obvious. Ridiculous of her to ever suspect Lazarus. He smiled at her willingness to exact some sort of revenge.

I don't suppose its fair that he has all the fun. It will have to be done in a unique manner, or I fear he might catch on too quickly.

If she offered no ideas, he was sure he would think of something, given the time.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Personally, I'm for sprinkling in some pranks amongst other real gifts. So he doesn't
Raziyya

She pressed enter by accident, which was fortunate because her next words were "throw a tantrum." But it allowed her to choose more... respectful words.

Think we lack appreciation.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His brow stitched at the premature message. Ah.
Naturally. I suppose we should being brainstorming, then? I will let you know what I come up with.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She did not actually think it was necessary to brainstorm. Perhaps share their decisions with each other after. But she would leave him to do as he pleased.

Good luck.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh