Spring Decisions

Yellow Pages 
With some free time in her schedule, Catrina reached out to Pandora and see what she was up to. There were some things to discuss and she did love a good chat. With spring blooming forth, she was getting the itch to set some things into motion if the fates would align.

I hope you're doing well Pandora. When you have some time give me a ring or text back. I'd like to meet up and discuss some things with you.
Catrina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She was free when Catrina text. Well.... kind of free. She was busy nursing her eye that had somehow been taken out by a silver, pointy ring by a magical human. Whatever. It was slowly healing. After a few days, she could see out of it again, her sight blurry, but it was there. She breathed a sigh of relief as she put her eye patch back on and picked up her phone, leaning against her bathroom vanity.

For you I’m free whenever. We can certainly meet up. I need to talk to you too, but nothing that should be done over the phone.
Pandora

Because... you know... vampire stuff.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That sounded like gossip material or worrisome material or maybe a mix of both. It was enough for Catrina to purse her lips some in concern as she wrote a reply.

I do hope its nothing too terrible. How does tomorrow night around 9 sound? I can host this time at my place unless of course you know of a lively place in your neck of the woods.
Catrina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pandora chewed on her lip, still leaning against the vanity.

How about I meet you at your place. Last time we came to mind so it's time I visited you. Would you like me to bring any drinks?
Pandora

Blood bags. Nasty blood bags, but necessary when the hunting was slow. Like now, when she was nursing her eye.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That would be fine by me. And absolutely if you'd be inclined to do so.
Catrina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pandora straightened herself and turned to leave the bathroom, walking down the hallway to the kitchen. She opened her fridge and looked at the only contents inside. She had a few more blood bags, but she really needed more.

I can do that. I'll see you tomorrow?
Pandora

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I look forward to seeing you then.
Catrina

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh