Tree Farms

Yellow Pages 
it is i katya
what do i bring for a camping trip at your

What was it again.

tree farm
[Image: giphy.gif]

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was her, Katya. Asking what to bring for camping?

Just the usual stuff you'd bring for camping. There's a common area with showers and a functioning bathroom, though, so you don't have to worry about that. If you make a camp fire be sure to follow all the regular campfire rules

[Image: large-388762%20smokey_decal.jpg]

Get it?

that's actually terrifying. also, text me the day you're going and I'll send you a code to get the gate open.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He wrote so much and none of it was helpful. Borderline middle aged dude sending bear memes, it really was 2019. At least it gave her a laugh.

ok but like cliff
what do i bring on a camping trump
trip definitely trip

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

first of all, gross

Second, have you never been camping??

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nope

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This did not compute, but maybe it was because he basically grew up in a forest.

do you plan on just going alone?

She was just going to camp alone without having ever camped before? At least she didn't have to worry about wild animals?
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i was thinking of bringing a couple wolves if that’s cool (¬‿¬)
is there an entrance fee

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, that was good.

That's fine by me, just let me know how many and how long you'll be staying. See if they have camping stuff, then if not you need to go to an outdoor store and get all the essentials. It's ten per car.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Literally what were the essentials. Fishing rods??

ok perf

Because Cliff clearly wasn’t going to explain how to camp, which had been the entire point of this. Time to wing it or something.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He was getting to that, Katya.

careful with food, and be aware there might be others around shifting, so prepare for that

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She read like, dot points and text in bold and felt like that was enough.

do i need to buy a tent
are hammocks less expensive
or can i just sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag
also why should i be careful with food

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She texted so much one after another, and Cliff sat back and let them roll in after pausing half way through a response to the first one. When he was sure there wasn't anything else, he started up.

Could be rainy or cold, so its up to you about the tent. Hammocks are cheaper. Careful with food because it might not just be you guys out there, could have some shifted visitors sniffing around. Sorry, I worded that badly before.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So that was an affirmative 'yes you can sleep on the ground too.' Unless someone had like, a tent, Katya didn't really want to spend money on one, so.

She was a wolf. She was pretty sure she could do most things.

makes sense
we will keep our eyeballs peeled ⊂•⊃_⊂•⊃
and be on good behavior
how many other peeps know about tree farm

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good to know he made sense. Those eyes were creepy.

quite a few. all the bears i know, jags, some tigers i think. now you guys. trying to spread the word as much as I can, without it being too obvious.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh