RE: Supernatural Therapy (Edvin Beck)

Yellow Pages 
To:ebeck@edvinbeck.com

Dr Beck,

I’ve seen a few of your ads around town and wanted to inquire if you are accepting new patients? If so, what times do you have available? I was in a sever car crash a month ago and have been pushed into looking for therapy for my so called ‘fear’ of cars. You can contact me at the email address above or my cell which is (415)-223-6051. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Elis Moore
Elis Moore

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To: Mooredoor@hotmail.com

Good evening, Elis

I am current accepting new patients, and I am available any day between four and seven PM. I work from a home office, and I can send you an invoice to secure an appointment for any day of your choosing. I look forward to meeting with you, and if you have any questions do feel free to ask them here.

Regards,
Dr. Edvin Beck

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To: ebeck@edvinbeck.com

Dr Beck,

Would Wednesday at five pm work for you? Also is your office handicap accessible? I am currently in a wheel chair due to injuries sustained from the car crash. For the invoice you can send that to 4660 W Rose St, Bella Vista, CO, 80026, I look forward to meeting you

Sincerely,
Elis Moore
Elis Moore

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To: Mooredoor@hotmail.com

Mr. Moore,

Five PM on Wednesday should work. You should expect the invoice promptly. My office is on a single story, so it should not be an issue. I must warn you I have two cats, so notify me of any allergy so that I can prepare to put them in a separate room.

Thank you,

Dr. Edvin Beck

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To: ebeck@edvinbeck.com

Dr Beck,

I love cats! Don't worry about putting them in a different room. I will see you Wednesday.

Sincerely,
Elis Moore
Name Here

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh