Progress report

Yellow Pages 

A psychic showed up and shot Ophelia in the shoulder. He claims he was sent by his friend, who I assume is the otter.
He is at the very least unable to share details of our meeting.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"At the very least"?
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His arm is also broken. Twisted out of the elbow joint. Though his skin didn't break, which is odd, in retrospect.
He summoned a sword and attempted to run it through me. That happened first.
Raziyya

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And he remembers this entire interaction? And is unrestricted from acting vengefully?
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I cleared his memory of it once.
He managed to guess his way to attacking us again. I ran out of suggestions and figured a gag order was safer.
Raziyya

There were many ways to handling him and naturally the one she'd chosen was a problem. But oh! If she'd managed to get him to kill himself on his next weapon, surely that would have been a problem too, what with a body to get rid of and inevitably concerned friends.

And if they had suggested him not to retaliate, he might have weaseled his way out of that too, gotten someone else to do it for him. They'd managed one useful suggestion; any further could be enforced if they ever ran into him again.

In the end, Raziyya was slightly exasperated, knowing luck was fickle and then that every choice she managed successfully was somehow not good enough. If he wanted to handle this himself then he should have fucking come along.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And Raziyya wondered why her house had been burned down. He hoped they hadn't left a convenient trail of blood back to the planetarium.

Needless to say, it wasn't an impressive showing.

Sounds like a very dangerous psychic and a very eventful evening. If either of you are in need of patching up , I can provide. I can also recommend talking to Osvald if you'd prefer. I'm afraid Marybeth is a bit soft for stories of bullet wounds.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It wasn't that she was away from her phone, it was that she wanted as little to do with this heated discussion as possible. She watched the edged comments come in one after the next, kept still and quiet and waited for it to blow over. But there was an oozing and dripping wound in her shoulder, and frankly, she wasn't sure how long that would take to heal without any sort of aid - but she'd confidently wager it would be more than if she had it.

Her mind wandered to her coat pockets, part of her entertaining the notion of saying nothing of it before she decided that was outright unwise. Might as well rip it all off like a bandaid.

I'd appreciate the medical attention, whoever could use the practice or has the time is fine by me.
Also, I'm decently confident the bullets from the man's gun are silver. I just thought about it and I wasn't sure where to turn those over.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Under the impression that silver damages us in some special way, I assume. Maybe he can use them on his rodent friend next.
Raziyya

She wondered how quickly silver bullets tarnished.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

More information that didn't especially help him. They had a supernatural hunter on their hands, apparently, and a very lucky one.

If you can make it to the planetarium, I can assist here. If it's difficult, send me your location and I can certainly meet you. You can share with me a detailed description then.
Beauregard

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh, great.

I can make it in. Give me an hour or so to change and I'll be there,

Best, probably, not to show up in bloodied clothing at a public attraction.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh