Better Late

Yellow Pages 
The text came several nights after the party; Marybeth had missed it entirely and had some making up to do.

Safiya !!! I Took the wrong bus and ended Up in Ravens wood !!! I am so Sorry I missed Your party :(
I have a Present for you but I made some Thing else too
Marybeth

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There was a series of events that followed this string of texts.

1- An 'awwwww' at Marybeth reaching out to explain her absence
2- A half written reassurance that it was okay, things happen, and a proposal to meet up some time
3- A curious 'oh?'
4- A large gasp, which broke and spluttered into an ungodly noise that could probably be identified as laughter
5- Tears of absolute joy

It would be several minutes before she responded. Because she watched the video a number of times.

This is the best thing I have ever received.

Honestly, the work put into getting her picture and everything was fucking phenomenally flattering.

Thank you Marybeth! You dont have to worry about missing my party, i understand! we should get together soon so i can thank you in person!!

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh good, Safiya wasn't mad!! And in fact she said the funny e-card Marybeth had made was the funniest thing she had ever received!

Sitting at her kitchen table, she curled up into a ball of happiness, hands at cheeks, for a few seconds before she got busy.

oh Good Im so glad !!! did you hear What h appened with Ophelia and the Rogue ???
Marybeth

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marybeth was honestly so amazing. The question was confusing though!

No, what happened?

Ophelia was...the dark haired girl that had helped with the wolf. The one that seemed hella fucking salty about her flying.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

!!!!!!

Marybeth had breaking news to share! Too bad it was coming through over text!

A Rouge attacked her at the Pegasus Bar !!! It Bit her on the Neck
I dont know If the Rogue died but she was Really hurt
Marybeth

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yo, holy shit.

Oh, what! I haven't heard about it. Is she alright? Im sure you did a great job patching her up ;)

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh! What a nice compliment! Safi was so nice.

Yes me and Oswald patched her up . Have you Ever heard of an attack like That ?
Marybeth

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh