One word can begin it, hello

Avondale 
@Rowan! set a week and a half after bite

Charlie had been pretty scared of going places ever since... well shoot actually a lot of pretty shitty stuff had happened over the last two weeks. He'd been attacked by not only a were coyote, which he was now turning into, but also a crazy man with a bone chime and a vampire composer - maybe? He came back to this one many times for contemplation of whether or not it actually happened, and since the coyote thing he'd began thinking maybe it had.

And that really blows you know! Because Charlie tried real hard to be a nice guy, but the world was being pissy at him for some reason. Maybe it had been to much to ask to be 21, living alone, a park ranger, and an optimist. Was that such a recipe for disaster? Whatever, things weren't looking too hot but let me repeat that last part, optimist. Charlie was scared but he was also trying his best not to worry, he'd deflect all those negative thoughts and worries with a video game or a run, or a snack. Today though, these 1 person activities weren't cutting it, and despite feeling hot, and overly stimulated, Charlie wanted to hang out with somebody.

That's how he ended up at Ro's apartment, unannounced beforehand, feeling a bit queasy, and with the messiest hair of his life. He started to give the door a knock, then frowned, realizing his friend might not even be home, then pulled out his phone to shoot a text.

yooo you home
Charlie/Chuck

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He had his headphones on, leaning back against the second hand couch that he had found at a Goodwill some months ago. Milkcrates were still being used for some things and a piece of plywood and two more milk crates stood as a coffee table, for now at least. He'd get something better eventually. Once the jobs from New York got back to him. He was beginning to worry though. It had been at least two weeks but maybe they had to take their time. He had sent them quite a lot of pictures.

So he hadn't heard his phone. Thankfully, it buzzed twice against his leg and he glanced down, picking it up to tap out an easy and quick reply. He hadn't heard from Charlie in a bit but he figured his new best friend had to be busy with life in general.

Yeah, I'm home. What's up? You wanna come over? :D
Rowan

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do I!

eyyy so I’m actually here already SORRY :)
my bad I can go home if u want tho
Charlie/Chuck

He laughed a little as he sent the text, but he really hoped Rowan didn’t send him back cause he needed a little AC before getting back in that smoldering beast he called a car.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He stared down at his phone, blinking hard for a moment before a smile split across his face. He pulled off his headphones and got up, making for the front door. It took him a moment to get there but once he did, he swung it open and welcomed Charlie with a grin before he actually looked at him. "Charlie! You.. Look like hell." It came out a bit crass and yet he still gestured him inside.

"Come on in. You hungry? Thirsty? I know my place isn't much but.. Well, come on." He almost dragged Charlie inside, shutting the door behind him.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Charlie didn’t get another response via text, but a few moments later Ro was at the door with a wide grin. Instantly seeing a friend made Charlie feel a bit better, but it apparently didn’t magically make him look better because Ro described today’s look as “like hell”. Charlie burst out laughing at that, Ro had NO CLUE what all he’d been through, and he totally wasn’t allowed to tell him. But yeah, hell seemed about right. ”Hey Ro!”

He was dragged inside and offered food and drink, to which he replied, ”Oh no I’m just here to play some games and hang or something,” he said, looking around at the apartment for a moment before adding back, ”actually do you have ice cream?” Something sweet, and cold, that he could stuff his face with.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rowan hummed in thought for a minute before motioning towards the living room that also doubled as a bedroom. "I might have something.. Make yourself at home and I'll go check." Though he was thrilled to have Charlie over.. If he wasn't feeling well, he should be at home resting. Maybe he could convince him to take a nap here or something.

He moved over to the even smaller kitchen, tugging open the freezer door before the sight greeted him. A single pint of vanilla ice cream. Perfect for what Charlie was in need of. He closed the freezer door, ice cream in one hand as he dug around for a spoon in a drawer with the other. Once found, he moved back and presented both with a smile. "Here! You eat and tell me what you want to do. I got plenty of games or we could just.. You know. Veg out and watch a movie or something?"
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh