stray dogs & squealing hogs

Yellow Pages 
Just a heads up. Got an older feller here at the ‘Hog. Yote. Ivo is his name. Don’t think he’s one of yours. Awful grumpy. You might like him though, he’s a no-hand-shaking sort like your bear buddy. ;)
Remy

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He knows you're texting me? Still there or should I save my gas?
Alex

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nah. He thinks I'm having a leak.
Remy

He chuckled to himself. Thumb over the keyboard, the mischievous rat considered telling her he actually was having a leak, but decided against sharing that detail with poor Alex. Then; three shakes, no more, because he wasn't playing with it. Zip.

He's still here. Having his self a bite and a drink.
Remy

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks, Remy.
Wait did you mention is and how did he take it if you did? Because let me know if I'm walking into a migraine.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No problem! I haven't said a thing to him other than asked if he was from around here, and gave him my name and tried to shake his hand. He thought that was mighty suspicious. Imagine! Try to be friendly with a chap and look what it gets you! Haha.
Remy

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think it's just how friendly you are, Remy - most people don't just up and offer to share their nuts.
Anyway, I'll head over ASAP - thanks, don't mention you talk to me, please.

Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHAHA. Ah, you got me there.
No worries. See you soon. ;)
Remy

Laughing and shaking his head, Remington took a moment to compose himself before he exited the bathroom. No man had that much fun having a piss by himself; that truly would be something to make the old dog suspicious. Then again, if anyone could find glee in such routine business, it would be Remy, and maybe in time, Ivo would come to know him as simply that brand of nut-sharingly friendly.
Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh